Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 8 months 1 week ago #445

jedibcg banjo 000 hides well wrote: I also remember at least 1 occasion where the source was incorrect in tokendb and later corrected.

Here's the deal... sometimes plans change. Sometimes a token that was earmarked for X, later winds up getting used for Y. This results in a situation where the TDb was correct at the time the token was entered, but later winds up needing a "correction" because stuff changed. I'm not saying I never make mistakes (gawd knows that's not true!), I'm just saying y'all don't always know the full story.

Is it possible Folio of Brawn could be used as a completion token somewhere down the line? Lots of things are possible. I cannot predict the future. What I can say is that as of right now, Folio of Brawn is not a completion token. If it were, it would be listed here . I thought y'all might want to know that. It would seem I was wrong. Carry on.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 8 months 1 week ago #446

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10302

Druegar wrote:

jedibcg banjo 000 hides well wrote: I also remember at least 1 occasion where the source was incorrect in tokendb and later corrected.

Here's the deal... sometimes plans change. Sometimes a token that was earmarked for X, later winds up getting used for Y. This results in a situation where the TDb was correct at the time the token was entered, but later winds up needing a "correction" because stuff changed. I'm not saying I never make mistakes (gawd knows that's not true!), I'm just saying y'all don't always know the full story.

Is it possible Folio of Brawn could be used as a completion token somewhere down the line? Lots of things are possible. I cannot predict the future. What I can say is that as of right now, Folio of Brawn is not a completion token. If it were, it would be listed here . I thought y'all might want to know that. It would seem I was wrong. Carry on.

Thank you for the insight. Though it not being listed on the mistress of the marsh doesn't seem like enough to make it not a possible future completion, which is what we thought it might be. You say it isn't is good enough for me. Just it was not clear that is what you were attempting to say previously to me.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #447

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10302
V4b is now locked and V4c is unlocked. It is a copy of V4b, but if anyone finds anything new that needs a column let me know.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #448

I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #449

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10302

Rob F wrote: I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.

Did you get them in your V4b treasure?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #450

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote: I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.

Did you get them in your V4b treasure?


Maybe sent in some 2021 treasure chips from pre-orders?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #451

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote: I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.

Did you get them in your V4b treasure?


Maybe sent in some 2021 treasure chips from pre-orders?


Yes, I had a bunch of 2010 treasure chips and some cards that I sent in.

Edit:. Oops. 2020 treasure chips and cards. I still have all of my 2021 treasure chips.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rob F.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #452

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10302

Rob F wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote: I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.

Did you get them in your V4b treasure?


Maybe sent in some 2021 treasure chips from pre-orders?


Yes, I had a bunch of 2010 treasure chips and some cards that I sent in.

2010 chips, wow they are still honoring those...lol. Just giving you a hard time. We suspected other Folios, but I believe you are the first to get a deftness. You can add it to V4c if you like or I can unlock V4b, your call.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #453

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Rob F wrote: I now have a few Folio's of Deftness. Don't see them in TokenDB yet.

Did you get them in your V4b treasure?


Maybe sent in some 2021 treasure chips from pre-orders?


Yes, I had a bunch of 2010 treasure chips and some cards that I sent in.

2010 chips, wow they are still honoring those...lol. Just giving you a hard time. We suspected other Folios, but I believe you are the first to get a deftness. You can add it to V4c if you like or I can unlock V4b, your call.


See my edit. Fat fingered that one. They were 2020 pulls.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #454

V4C data entered.

I got a +4 Rod of the Meek UR!

6 bits (4 2020, 2 2021), a Folio of Deftness, 11 rares, and 4 uncommons round out my 23 pulls.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #455

68 pulls. I pulled the Kilt which is my biggest so far. A minotaur hide, two ghosts, 9 bits- 4 2020.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Brokkr.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 7 months 2 weeks ago #456

Brokkr wrote: 68 pulls. I pulled the Kilt which is my biggest so far. A minotaur hide, two ghosts, 9 bits- 4 2020.


Congratulations!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds