Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Info

Info 1 year 3 months ago #1




More info here: truedungeon.com/pax-south

The volunteer page should be set up later this week -- by Aug. 20th. This is going to be a heck of a lot of fun!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #2

So exciting to have 2 full adventures at Pax!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #3

Looks like I will be making my first ever trip to San Antonio!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #4

Cool! N1 and N2 will be fun in SA. I know the wife and I will be wanting at least 1 of each run on Nightmare :) Different Completion tokens for this event that look interesting. I'm sure we will do more than just 2 runs but will have to see as we will be leaving the kiddo at home with a sitter and driving up and back for the day/days???

Also will need to see if TD101 can be run there if so would be happy to do it at least 1 of the days (might only be traveling up 1 day).
You don't have to outrun the monster, just the guy next to you - The buddy system.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by FiannaTiger.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #5

Quick correction on your web site: "cue line" should be "queue line".
My online token shop: www.tdtavern.com

We buy, sell, and trade True Dungeon tokens. We also have a convenient consignment program where you can sell your own tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #6

FiannaTiger wrote: Also will need to see if TD101 can be run there if so would be happy to do it at least 1 of the days (might only be traveling up 1 day).

Lazlo and I are doing the 101/201 at GHC this year. I will be at PaxSouth as well. I doubt Lazlo will be there. If the intro is a 2 room experience like it was before then it will be done by a staff of volunteers - if it is just a seminar I am sure we could work together on it.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #7

Kirk Bauer wrote: Quick correction on your web site: "cue line" should be "queue line".


Fixed! :blush:
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #8

Jeff Martin wrote:

Kirk Bauer wrote: Quick correction on your web site: "cue line" should be "queue line".


Fixed! :blush:


Technically, a “queue” is a “line”, so “queue line” is redundant...
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #9

Glad for the confirmation that it’s happening.

I’ll be submitting a volunteer app when they go live.

I hope volunteers get the completion tokens like last year. They are some cool tokens and if it’s anything like last year I’ll be volunteering for one dungeon and exclusively playing the other due to volunteering schedule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #10

I don’t see anything about a transmutation desk. I have moved a client visit forward a few days so I can attend, and am thinking of volunteering.

I had a blast last year at Pax South. Unfortunately it was difficult to find a party to play at harder than normal... but was still fun!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mongo.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #11

Mongo wrote: I don’t see anything about a transmutation desk. I have moved a client visit forward a few days so I can attend, and am thinking of volunteering.

I had a blast last year at Pax South. Unfortunately it was difficult to find a party to play at harder than normal... but was still fun!


We can always do a 2 man run!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info 1 year 3 months ago #12

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Mongo wrote: I don’t see anything about a transmutation desk. I have moved a client visit forward a few days so I can attend, and am thinking of volunteering.

I had a blast last year at Pax South. Unfortunately it was difficult to find a party to play at harder than normal... but was still fun!


We can always do a 2 man run!


I'll be volunteering but if possible, I'll join you.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds