Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: 10th Levek Reward Announced!

10th Levek Reward Announced! 2 months 4 days ago #1

Go to Trents You Tube channel to see the announcement.
Fall down......Go boom!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 4 days ago #2

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2588

Adam Guay wrote: Go to Trents You Tube channel to see the announcement.


Yas!

www.youtube.com/TrentTokens

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 4 days ago #3

I know of 1 person (probably close to 10th) who will not appreciate this as they have a pacemaker and can't wear a magnet around their chest. Hopefully TD will have a modified version for them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 4 days ago #4

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15624
Haven't watched - what is the reward?
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 4 days ago #5

10th Level Flavor Flav Bling True Dungeon Style. I like it and would like it better with +1 Treasure. or +1 saves.
Regardless in about 12-14 adventures I'll sport it with pride.
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #6

Beertram wrote: I know of 1 person (probably close to 10th) who will not appreciate this as they have a pacemaker and can't wear a magnet around their chest. Hopefully TD will have a modified version for them.

So they can pop the magnet out and not have to worry then
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Levek Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #7

Wear it like a sporran and call it a day? Can I get different sizes, I’m larger, and would like to wear it around my waist instead of the neck.

Also, are my questions valid? I haven’t watched and I haven’t found level rewards listed on the site here. It has been so long I forgot where they can be found.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Levek Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #8

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6530

JACKOFTRADZE wrote: 10th Level Flavor Flav Bling True Dungeon Style. I like it and would like it better with +1 Treasure. or +1 saves.
Regardless in about 12-14 adventures I'll sport it with pride.


Would be nice if it did something, especially once it has all its infinity stones, but really most loyalty levels don't have an in game effect. Maybe one day there could be token that did something extra when socketed kinda of like an item that can only be used to its fullest by an experienced owner.

macxdmg wrote: I haven’t watched and I haven’t found level rewards listed on the site here. It has been so long I forgot where they can be found.


truedungeon.com/how-to-play/item/12-rewards

Hasn't been updated yet though.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Picc.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #9

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2588

bpsymington wrote: Haven't watched - what is the reward?


Direct link to video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Levek Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #10

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2588

macxdmg wrote: ...I haven’t watched...


Direct link to video

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Level Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #11

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Beertram wrote: I know of 1 person (probably close to 10th) who will not appreciate this as they have a pacemaker and can't wear a magnet around their chest. Hopefully TD will have a modified version for them.

So they can pop the magnet out and not have to worry then


Yes, hopefully that is possible without destroying it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10th Levek Reward Announced! 2 months 3 days ago #12

Since TD is making these inhouse. It should be possible to request one without a magnet for those who have problems with magnets. Of course they could be worn elsewhere where they would not cause problems.
Alas, I have several levels to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds