Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS!

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #97

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Endgame wrote:

jedibcg wrote: I was also hoping it was Cad in the tank.

I assume that’s who is in there. What other candidate is there?


The Sheriff.


Mike is correct it was Cobb Vanth.


And he is gonna get some mods apparently.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #98

Dave Autzen wrote:
And he is gonna get some mods apparently.


I don't know. Is Fennec's droid guts considered a mod? I would think it would not be a mod if it is a life saving fix...but I don't know, could be wrong about that.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #99

Something I just realized. The last two episodes featured Pedro Pascal and Sophie Thatcher, who starred together in Prospect.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #100

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

Endgame wrote:

jedibcg wrote: I was also hoping it was Cad in the tank.

I assume that’s who is in there. What other candidate is there?


The Sheriff.


Mike is correct it was Cobb Vanth.

That will teach me to not look for an after credits scene

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #101

This series made me like fett less. I was hoping grogu would have wielded the dark saber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #102

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: This series made me like fett less. I was hoping grogu would have wielded the dark saber

I have to agree. Mainly because he kill Cad...lol. I think they just should have got Daniel Logan to play Boba, he is closer in age to what Boba would be even if he doesn't look like Jango, I am fine with that young Han Solo didn't look like young Harrison Ford. Temuera Morrison could have played old Clone troopers (Rex or any other trooper that survived)...just my two cents. It would not have saved bad story writing but it would have at least made Boba about the right age.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #103

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: This series made me like fett less. I was hoping grogu would have wielded the dark saber

I have to agree. Mainly because he kill Cad...lol. I think they just should have got Daniel Logan to play Boba, he is closer in age to what Boba would be even if he doesn't look like Jango, I am fine with that young Han Solo didn't look like young Harrison Ford. Temuera Morrison could have played old Clone troopers (Rex or any other trooper that survived)...just my two cents. It would not have saved bad story writing but it would have at least made Boba about the right age.

Darth Maul got cut in half. So Cad might not be dead

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #104

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: Darth Maul got cut in half. So Cad might not be dead

True anything is possible.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #105

Didn’t love the series as a whole, as I did the two seasons of Mando, but didn’t hate it either. Episode 6 was my favorite of the bunch.

At some point during the battle, I thought to myself boy these civilians are good at hiding, even as buildings explode no one who isn’t in the battle is appearing and running for other cover.

Even if the series doesn’t seem as epic as Mando has to this point, it kinda leaves us knowing where Tatooine stands now, for future potential visits in episodes of The Mandolorian and/or Ashoka. Plus we’ll get to see more of pre-A New Hope Tatooine in Obi-Wan, starting in 3 months.

Biggest disappointment, no IG-88, Dengar, Bossk, Zuckuss, or 4-LOM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #106

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 7115
Season 2.5 of the Mando was great, the Fett stuff felt confused. Not evil enough to be a believable crime boss. Not driven enough to be a hero. I think that's what hurt it for me, Fett didnt seem like he wanted to do anything, he was just reacting. It was fun enough, but I think I will like it less and less over time.

The Grogu spoiler also felt cynical. Let's get the kid back where he can look cute and sell toys before the season break is even over. It kind of undermines the season 2 ending with how quickly it happened.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Picc.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #107

I feel back for any mandolin fan turning in to season 3 that skipped TBoBF. Thayer will be like the kid just left what happened, sure they will do a recap but not the same.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let’s talk The Book of Boba Fett - SPOILERS! 2 years 4 months ago #108

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: This series made me like fett less. I was hoping grogu would have wielded the dark saber

I have to agree. Mainly because he kill Cad...lol. I think they just should have got Daniel Logan to play Boba, he is closer in age to what Boba would be even if he doesn't look like Jango, I am fine with that young Han Solo didn't look like young Harrison Ford. Temuera Morrison could have played old Clone troopers (Rex or any other trooper that survived)...just my two cents. It would not have saved bad story writing but it would have at least made Boba about the right age.

Darth Maul got cut in half. So Cad might not be dead


There was a light blinking on his suit, so I am not sure one red light means he is still alive, or that he died.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds