Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NFL Eliminator

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #97

Dave Autzen wrote: Holy cow. Well, maybe the other picks to win will lose too…I hope.

Or only the Seahawks or Bills win. Then the rest of us continue for second place, right?


Bills already won, so at least I am safe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #98

Lieth Maclaine/Tony McCormick wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Holy cow. Well, maybe the other picks to win will lose too…I hope.

Or only the Seahawks or Bills win. Then the rest of us continue for second place, right?


Bills already won, so at least I am safe.


I didn’t even realize. Congrats!
Questing for 10th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #99

Yep, Bills won, Seahawks are playing now, and the Chiefs are the Monday night game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #100

I'm on the Chiefs, glad I had Bengals earlier this season - then again come Monday night, the result might be the same :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #101

ElvisPrime wrote: I'm on the Chiefs, glad I had Bengals earlier this season - then again come Monday night, the result might be the same :blink:


Look at it this way, it can't be worse.

Seems pretty certain that the Seahawks are going to win, so the battle continues for some.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #102

Good luck to the remaining players!
Questing for 10th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #103

Good luck to the remaining survivors!

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 2 weeks ago #104

Well, I'm remaining, but I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow night to know if I'm a survivor, as I'm the other Chiefs taker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 1 week ago #105

So now we have a final four.

And I am super happy I don't have to consider the Chiefs again this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 1 week ago #106

That was a lot closer than it should have been, shucks.

Allen John wrote: So now we have a final four.

And I am super happy I don't have to consider the Chiefs again this year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 1 week ago #107

WOO HOO!!! FINAL FOUR BAYBEEE!!!

Alright, so who ya'll picking this week? I'm going to follow the experts who say the Jets are the real deal now. I'll roll with them for yet another W this year!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 9 months 1 week ago #108

ElvisPrime wrote: WOO HOO!!! FINAL FOUR BAYBEEE!!!

Alright, so who ya'll picking this week? I'm going to follow the experts who say the Jets are the real deal now. I'll roll with them for yet another W this year!


If you successfully pick the Jets and get a win, you deserve to win the Eliminator league. I'm just happy I made it past week 1 this year before being eliminated in the WKRP massacre :)

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fred K.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds