Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Weight loss challenge 2.0

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #25

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15660
Starting the challenge off right tomorrow with the Conquer the Overlook Run - a 5K race in local hills/parks that finishes with a 285 stair climb!

Who's with me? B)
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #26

bpsymington wrote: Starting the challenge off right tomorrow with the Conquer the Overlook Run - a 5K race in local hills/parks that finishes with a 285 stair climb!

Who's with me? B)


I'm there in spirit.

In practice, I'll be chasing around 2 3 year Olds. Might not quite be a 5k, but it'll be close!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #27

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15660

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Starting the challenge off right tomorrow with the Conquer the Overlook Run - a 5K race in local hills/parks that finishes with a 285 stair climb!

Who's with me? B)


I'm there in spirit.

In practice, I'll be chasing around 2 3 year Olds. Might not quite be a 5k, but it'll be close!


That should be a good workout!

BTW - Payment sent!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #28

bpsymington wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Starting the challenge off right tomorrow with the Conquer the Overlook Run - a 5K race in local hills/parks that finishes with a 285 stair climb!

Who's with me? B)


I'm there in spirit.

In practice, I'll be chasing around 2 3 year Olds. Might not quite be a 5k, but it'll be close!


That should be a good workout!

BTW - Payment sent!


Got it!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #29

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15660
Yeesh - that was tough! Basically a 5K race involving long downhill trails with many switchbacks, a long steep uphill road, and then for the finish, 282 uneven concrete steps in poor condition. But I did it, I had fun, I got a medal, and I’ll do it again! B)

Check out my IG page to see a couple pics.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #30

I'm in, starting at 207.6
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #31

I'm in.
Starting Weight: 236.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #32

So, this was my first day of doing intermittent fasting (16/8 to start) plus low carb.

Started the morning making up some ketorade:


Nothing else to eat or drink until 12:30 lunch. Leftover black beans/bacon/tomato/green pepper/seasonings (without the rice that goes with it). Plus a bulletproof bar because I was still hungry.

Afternoon coffee, black with stevia
Then water for rest of afternoon.

Dinner is carnitas pork with; avocado, cabbage slaw, radish, & lime (rest of family put it on corn tortillas and added cotija cheese...I shouldn't have dairy). Zevia to drink. Plus 1 slice of a peach.

Just before getting the kids ready for bed, I realized the most difficult time of day will be after the kids are in bed...when I have been having bedtime snacks for over a year now. So I grabbed another bulletproof bar before my eating window closed. If I struggle later, I will make some tea with stevia.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 3 weeks ago #33

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15660
So the results for my race - I was 106th out of 199 runners, and 16th in my age group out of 22. Not too shabby! Time was 42:03.3. Hoody hoo!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 2 weeks ago #34

Nicely done!

Only 2 days left to enter. Good luck to all!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 2 weeks ago #35

Here I am at my doctor's appt. Decided to join up. I will send the $20 shortly Wade.

Start weight 221.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave Autzen.

Weight loss challenge 2.0 3 months 2 weeks ago #36

Dave Autzen wrote: Here I am at my doctor's appt. Decided to join up. I will send the $20 shortly Wade.

Start weight 221.


Awesome!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds