Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Let's talk Loki - Spoilers

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #49

jedibcg wrote: So she was a Loki but isn't anymore....???


Maybe she never was a Loki. Maybe the device or whatever that told the TVA she is a Loki variant got confused due to her getting her powers from Loki, or from being related to him in other ways?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #50

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote: So she was a Loki but isn't anymore....???


Maybe she never was a Loki. Maybe the device or whatever that told the TVA she is a Loki variant got confused due to her getting her powers from Loki, or from being related to him in other ways?

Per her she was.
When Loki says he isn't going to call her Loki. Her response is "Good. 'Cause that is not who I am anymore." Meaning she once was Loki.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #51

I think they basically took the Sylvie character and made her a Loki variant. Which makes sense, that's a lot easier to explain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #52

So, I figured reset-bombing the timeline was just a distraction to get to the time keepers, but why couldn't they get along long enough to discover that the time keepers are also Loki variants.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #53

That's quite the cliffhanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #54

My guess is that Mobius will find them since Loki suggested previously that the other Loki variant hides out in apocalypses. Or maybe the device isn't really destroyed and Loki just had an illusion it was. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series.

When is the next Marvel or Star Wars Disney+ series? I know Boba Fett is towards the end of the year.

EDIT: It looks like Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, and Boba Fett are the three still coming in 2021. Maybe What If? also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #55

Grizwald wrote: That's quite the cliffhanger.

I do agree the episode ended very well and there were some interesting part but overall I don't feel it was a good as the first 2 episodes.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #56

jedibcg wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote: So she was a Loki but isn't anymore....???


Maybe she never was a Loki. Maybe the device or whatever that told the TVA she is a Loki variant got confused due to her getting her powers from Loki, or from being related to him in other ways?

Per her she was.
When Loki says he isn't going to call her Loki. Her response is "Good. 'Cause that is not who I am anymore." Meaning she once was Loki.


You're going to trust someone at face value that says they are/were Loki?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #57

Fiddy wrote: You're going to trust someone at face value that says they are/were Loki?

I trust her more than I trust the TVA and only slightly more than I trust Loki themself.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #58

jedibcg wrote:

Fiddy wrote: You're going to trust someone at face value that says they are/were Loki?

I trust her more than I trust the TVA and only slightly more than I trust Loki themself.

The TVA seems pretty trust worthy, but I never followed marvel enough to know anything about them either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #59

There's a screen cap of the Variant paperwork that lists her name as Laufeydottir. If it's a con it's a looong con.

I'm trying to decide if Loki still has the unbroken TemPad and the one he showed Sylvie was just a diversion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Let's talk Loki - Spoilers 3 months 3 weeks ago #60

Endgame wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Fiddy wrote: You're going to trust someone at face value that says they are/were Loki?

I trust her more than I trust the TVA and only slightly more than I trust Loki themself.

The TVA seems pretty trust worthy, but I never followed marvel enough to know anything about them either.

Seriously? It seems they have been lying about their own origin. If everyone that works for the TVA is a variant then I have to question the whole created by the Time-Keepers to preserved the sacred timeline. They are literally brainwashing folks to get them to do their bidding.....now if that bidding is for 'good' or 'evil' we should see but they definitely are not trust worthy in book (based off the last episode).
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds