Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Try discussing here....

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #133

Miathan wrote: I personally hope that you would demand better out of the science community.



There is literally (pre-redefinition) no doubt that vaccines are better for the general populace than notgetting vaccinated.
As a society, we have lost our fear.

Do you actually know why people canceling vaccines now? Because we have herd immunity.

Do you actually think anyone who has declined the polio vaccines has met anyone with polio? I sincerely doubt it.

My mother died of covid last year. At 65. If any of you could have gotten the vaccine and chose not to because "reasons" you are part of the problem.

Honestly, masks suck. I agree. When compared with death, they are a minor inconvenience.

If you can take the vaccine and choose not to, you are putting yourself and others at risk.

It's as simple as that.

If you have questions, please PM me, and I will work tirelessly to convince you. It is my daily job.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #134

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: My mother died of covid last year. At 65. If any of you could have gotten the vaccine and chose not to because "reasons" you are part of the problem.

...

I will work tirelessly to convince you. It is my daily job.


Condolences.

Thank you for fighting the good fight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #135

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Miathan wrote: I personally hope that you would demand better out of the science community.



There is literally (pre-redefinition) no doubt that vaccines are better for the general populace than notgetting vaccinated.
As a society, we have lost our fear.

Do you actually know why people canceling vaccines now? Because we have herd immunity.

Do you actually think anyone who has declined the polio vaccines has met anyone with polio? I sincerely doubt it.

My mother died of covid last year. At 65. If any of you could have gotten the vaccine and chose not to because "reasons" you are part of the problem.

Honestly, masks suck. I agree. When compared with death, they are a minor inconvenience.

If you can take the vaccine and choose not to, you are putting yourself and others at risk.

It's as simple as that.

If you have questions, please PM me, and I will work tirelessly to convince you. It is my daily job.


That wasn’t the point nor was it that I believe that their are 11k death because of the vaccine.
The point that excuses were made “even if 11k people did die” that it would still be ok to take the vaccine. This part I disagree with, if deaths were that high on any vaccine I would hope that people would ask the science community to do better and not make an excuse for why it’s ok

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #136

You can disagree with statistics all you like.

It does not mean they are wrong or you are right.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #137

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: You can disagree with statistics all you like.

It does not mean they are wrong or you are right.


I have no idea what you are talking about. You know full well that if a vaccine had 11k deaths that the fda wouldn’t approve it and that is a good thing. I never said that I believe that their are that many deaths, simply saying that as a society to never get to a point where if it were true of that many deaths came from a vaccine that we would not be ok with it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #138

I agree that a vaccine that caused 11K deaths would likely be pulled from the market.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #139

In truth vaccine injury chances are low. Most people that are allergic to common vaccines component already know about the allergies, and should talk to there doctor.
If your scared you may be allergic, talk to your doctor or go see a allergist and get some test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #140

Wednesday is my Moderna 2. I am so tired of all the scuffles.
I will edit, by saying that I love you all no matter what.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by raptorov.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 2 weeks ago #141

My Pfizer #2 is Saturday the 28th. Makes me fully vaxxed in my birthday, Sept. 11th. Serendipity, as the gecko said.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 1 week ago #142

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15656
Awesome to hear people getting their vaccines. As a teacher I was able to get shot 2 months ago.

Kids come back to school tomorrow!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 1 week ago #143

I’m just curious, was the wait a decision or are their still states with supply issues? I went to a mass vax site in early may in NWI and think I could have gotten it a month earlier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Try discussing here.... 3 months 1 week ago #144

For me it is extreme trypanophobia. I had to wait for a situation that made me feel as safe as possible. They finally started to offer the procedure at my doctors office.
I can't even look at pictures of people getting shots on news articles.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds