Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS follies

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #505

Anyone else? Or was mine the only package either unscanned or undelivered? Ugh.

Edit Update: Good news. While my tracking status still says the package was undeliverable, TD has sent me notice that my return package is being sent out. Therefore, it was just a matter of my package not getting scanned when delivered. I'll take it. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #506

I have fired a transmute order into the vortex. Hoping for some speed this time,
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #507

My transmute Ofer took a few spins around the vortex, but got to my city early this morning. It did not make it out for delivery today, but tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow. I would like that to happen, but a non Amazon Prime package being delivered on Sunday outside the holiday season? That’s a first for me!
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #508

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 1164

Dave Autzen wrote: My transmute Ofer took a few spins around the vortex, but got to my city early this morning. It did not make it out for delivery today, but tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow. I would like that to happen, but a non Amazon Prime package being delivered on Sunday outside the holiday season? That’s a first for me!

I had two packages delivered from USPS today, neither were from Amazon. It's become more common over the last six months or so...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #509

Hopefully the Kraken does not cause the vortex to act weirder than normal for this round of shipping.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #510

Unless the kraken hurls the package to my doorstep I am 99% I will be out of state when it arrives this go around.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #511

I am assuming that the holiday on Monday means I get my package a day later than normal. I'd normally see it on the Saturday after a VTD event, I am expecting Monday this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #512

balthasar wrote: I am assuming that the holiday on Monday means I get my package a day later than normal. I'd normally see it on the Saturday after a VTD event, I am expecting Monday this time.


I don't think the USPS is the rate limiting step on day 1.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #513

I'm not sure USPS has any of our packages yet. They may have heavier volume today as a result of being closed yesterday. I guess that could slow things down a little for a couple of days, but hopefully they're back to normal by end of the week. I know last time I didn't get my package until Monday, but then that was because USPS didn't take delivery until Friday. Crossing my fingers for a little better luck this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #514

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

balthasar wrote: I am assuming that the holiday on Monday means I get my package a day later than normal. I'd normally see it on the Saturday after a VTD event, I am expecting Monday this time.


I don't think the USPS is the rate limiting step on day 1.


I believe there was a holiday after the last VTD and I received my stuff on Monday instead of Saturday. Very small sample, your results may vary :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #515

balthasar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

balthasar wrote: I am assuming that the holiday on Monday means I get my package a day later than normal. I'd normally see it on the Saturday after a VTD event, I am expecting Monday this time.


I don't think the USPS is the rate limiting step on day 1.


I believe there was a holiday after the last VTD and I received my stuff on Monday instead of Saturday. Very small sample, your results may vary :)


FWIW, I did as well. You may be on to something.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 2 years 5 months ago #516

As much fun as we make of USPS, I just had a FedEx package take a detour to Memphis, TN on its way from Chicago to Indianapolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds