Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS follies

USPS follies 6 months 3 weeks ago #409

bpsymington wrote: Tracking shows “delivery failed” for my transmute order. Says delivery was attempted Saturday morning before 8:00. If no one is there would they not deliver it? I didn’t require signature confirmation or anything unusual.


Happens occasionally, likely will deliver properly today.

No idea what the actual reason is but I've had this happen before

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #410

I finally have a destination update! The package arrived at the USPS distribution center on Jackson, MS this morning.

I live 6.5 hours north of Carbondale...

I love that we're getting tokens so early this yeah, but why must the USPS kick me in the shins so!?
Angroch - Ranger of the Frozen Woods;
Mo'Tak, Monk of The Confused Fist;
Bolo KneeSmasher, Halfling Barbarian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #411

Got two of three boxes on Friday. The third (from the same order) was scheduled for Saturday.

It's still showing as "arrived in St Loius" and "In transit arriving late".

Translation: "we have no idea where your $4,000 package is"

I'm glad the tokens came in early, but I wonder now if shipping them during the holiday rush was actually a good idea...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #412

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:
St Louis is a ****hole, if your package ends up there past Nov 15th to Jan 15th expect a 3 day to 5 week delay on getting your stuff.

3 day is normal. 5 Week has happened


Was it the VTD 3A treasure that took weeks? I remember I had one that left and returned to St. Louis three times in addition to just disappearing for a while.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #413

Brokkr wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:
St Louis is a ****hole, if your package ends up there past Nov 15th to Jan 15th expect a 3 day to 5 week delay on getting your stuff.

3 day is normal. 5 Week has happened


Was it the VTD 3A treasure that took weeks? I remember I had one that left and returned to St. Louis three times in addition to just disappearing for a while.


Yep.

Mine found some random hole to fall into and was 2 weeks more delayed than any other treasure from that event.

I actually received my NEXT treasure pulls BEFORE that box somehow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #414

At what point would one get worried anough to open a claim with the USPS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #415

I had 2 packages scheduled for delivery last night by 9 pm. I am not sure what the mail carrier was up to, but the packages arrived at 7:15 this morning. Maybe the truck broke down?
Questing for 10th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #416

Dave Autzen wrote: I had 2 packages scheduled for delivery last night by 9 pm. I am not sure what the mail carrier was up to, but the packages arrived at 7:15 this morning. Maybe the truck broke down?


Where I am at a 9pm delivery typically arrives the next day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #417

Dergidan wrote: At what point would one get worried anough to open a claim with the USPS?


There is a typical minimum wait time depending on method of shipping. Your local post office can tell you what that time is. Also there is the option to contact TD if your package gets lost but I don’t recall the time to wait for that either. I usually give it a week or so before I look into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #418

I'm especially concerned because this is a group purchase and others are counting on me to deliver their tokens to them.

At least all the PYPs arrived right away. I'm waiting on R/U bags and random UR's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #419

Dergidan wrote: I'm especially concerned because this is a group purchase and others are counting on me to deliver their tokens to them.

At least all the PYPs arrived right away. I'm waiting on R/U bags and random UR's


There's a "help request form" option on the USPS website, if you haven't tried that already. It alerts the post office that a package you're expecting hasn't arrived and someone should probably look for it. i've had some success with packages that mysteriously went missing showing back up on tracking/being delivered a few days later after submitting that form. If that doesn't produce movement within 7 business days, you can submit a "missing mail search request." Good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 6 months 2 weeks ago #420

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15748

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Tracking shows “delivery failed” for my transmute order. Says delivery was attempted Saturday morning before 8:00. If no one is there would they not deliver it? I didn’t require signature confirmation or anything unusual.


Happens occasionally, likely will deliver properly today.

No idea what the actual reason is but I've had this happen before


It was apparently delivered yesterday.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds