Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: USPS follies

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #277

Official shipping confirmation received from True Dungeon. Here's hoping USPS acknowledges the package soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #278

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15656
Shipping label created, USPS knows nothing about it.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #279

bpsymington wrote: Shipping label created, USPS knows nothing about it.


Same

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #280

Mine says accepted as of less than an hour ago. Let us hope the vortex is not spinning today.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #281

USPS is saying that the shipment is received, but package acceptance is still pending.

I'm currently tracking 5 packages through USPS and so far none of them are flowing smoothly through the process.

Edit: V5c treasure has arrived in St. Louis as of 8:10pm this evening. Based on the last 20 shipments from Carbondale that I've tracked, there is a 70% chance the package will be processed and leave St. Louis by tomorrow morning and a 30% chance it will disappear into the vortex for 1-3 additional days. Here's crossing my fingers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #282

My package has left St Louis, but will the vortex pull it back?

Stay tuned!
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #283

Dave Autzen wrote: My package has left St Louis, but will the vortex pull it back?

Stay tuned!


Wondering the same thing. Mine left St Louis at 3:23am. If it truly made it out, it should arrive at the next stop between 9am and 10am this morning. If it gets there, then I have a good shot at seeing it tomorrow. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #284

Dave wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: My package has left St Louis, but will the vortex pull it back?

Stay tuned!


Wondering the same thing. Mine left St Louis at 3:23am. If it truly made it out, it should arrive at the next stop between 9am and 10am this morning. If it gets there, then I have a good shot at seeing it tomorrow. :unsure:


Mine did get sucked back in. If left St. Louis again shortly after midnight but no updates since then.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #285

Hot dog, out for delivery!
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #286

Mine departed the SLV last night at 8 and this morning around 3. Hopefully it's on the way to Indy for realz this time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #287

Mine went St Louis to Indy -- so should get them tomorrow or Saturday!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

USPS follies 4 months 1 week ago #288

Dave Autzen wrote: Hot dog, out for delivery!


Congrats and good luck on the pulls.

Continuing to keep my fingers crossed. Mine successfully got scanned as arrived in Aurora. That's a very good sign as it appears they've avoided the vortex. They're not completely out of the woods yet, but I'm feeling pretty confident I may see them tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds