Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NFL Eliminator

NFL Eliminator 1 month 2 weeks ago #97

Endgame wrote:

Allen John wrote: Who's ready for some football?

Not the patriots?


Nor the Broncos.

I am also skeptical of the Titans-Bills game being played.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 2 weeks ago #98

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14747
Ravens keep me alive for another week in my pool.

For my pool, if you picked a games that was postponed, you have to make two correct picks the following week.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #99

bpsymington wrote: Ravens keep me alive for another week in my pool.

For my pool, if you picked a games that was postponed, you have to make two correct picks the following week.


Same here, I felt their matchup was favorable.

I feel bad not picking the Bears, but I don’t want to curse them LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #100

I can't take another game like this. I make one more week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #101

Steve wrote: I can't take another game like this. I make one more week.


Sounds like you picked Dallas...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #102

Dave Autzen wrote:

Steve wrote: I can't take another game like this. I make one more week.


Sounds like you picked Dallas...


You would be correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #103

Down to 6 of us now.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #104

Can’t believe LV pulled out a win with +13 on the spread .

Have fun guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #105

I see we have all picked for this week. I feel I picked well, even tho it has a low percentage this week.

I hope it’s because a lot of participants picked them previously, and not a bad pick on my part. But anything can happen on the gridiron.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #106

I'm starting to get nervous about it. Like, at the start it wasn't a big deal because I was pretty sure I had no shot. Now it feels like there's a chance I could win, so I'm worried about losing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #107

Dave Autzen wrote: I see we have all picked for this week. I feel I picked well, even tho it has a low percentage this week.

I hope it’s because a lot of participants picked them previously, and not a bad pick on my part. But anything can happen on the gridiron.


It could be either. The Vegas line and +/- are useful indicators of which one.

Josh M. wrote: I'm starting to get nervous about it. Like, at the start it wasn't a big deal because I was pretty sure I had no shot. Now it feels like there's a chance I could win, so I'm worried about losing.


Wait until there are only 3 left......


Also, note everyone can switch their picks until their picks game actually kicks off.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL Eliminator 1 month 1 week ago #108

Huh, I always thought we were locked in when we picked. Interesting to know.

I guess that is how we get saved in case of a cancelled game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds