Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Silly Trivia?

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #157

i'll have to say red lobster.
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 24 runs at GC 2017 and 21 at GC 2022.
Proud Member of Team Legacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #158

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15766

smakdown wrote: i'll have to say red lobster.


Nope. AFAIK, it's a fictional restaurant.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #159

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i'll have to say red lobster.


Nope. AFAIK, it's a fictional restaurant.


I googled it and yes, it is a fictitious place.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #160

i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 24 runs at GC 2017 and 21 at GC 2022.
Proud Member of Team Legacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #161

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15766

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #162

The hungry heffer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 11 months ago #163

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mike Steele.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 10 months ago #164

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______


the only thing that popped into my mind was "The Hungry Hippo". :S so what was it?

now, i just got done watching some andy griffith. did barney's girl, Juanita, whom he talked on the phone to, ever make it on screen?
Founder of Tokenholics Anonymous.
TD Patron since 2005.
Completed 24 runs at GC 2017 and 21 at GC 2022.
Proud Member of Team Legacy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Silly Trivia? 1 year 10 months ago #165

smakdown wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

smakdown wrote: i refuse to google, but is it a name i could conceivably come up with?


Well, they are real words, nothing like RazzleBlob's.

Here's a hint.

The H_______ H_______


the only thing that popped into my mind was "The Hungry Hippo". :S so what was it?

now, i just got done watching some andy griffith. did barney's girl, Juanita, whom he talked on the phone to, ever make it on screen?


No, I don’t think we ever saw Juanita. And I think Hungry Heifer was the Norm answer, it was a few posts back.
Questing for 10th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds