Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fantasy Football 2019

Fantasy Football 2019 2 months 1 hour ago #97

Fred K wrote:

Lieth Maclaine/Tony McCormick wrote: Congrats,

And while we are talking about new arrivals.

Fred, any progress on that dynasty league?


I've been swamped with other things. I'm interested in it and am willing to help, but I can't see having the time to organize and put one together myself.

Fred


Very very much understand Friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #98

Congrats, sorry I am late to the party, RL has been difficult/interesting lately

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #99

Very interesting final week of the regular season. All but 1 person have a shot at the playoffs. No single seed has been set in stone.

In my division, we have 3 teams tied for 1st at 6-6 and 1 team at 5-6. We all play each other in the final week. Essentially, it's win and you are in (mostly - some exotic scenarios could happen).

In the other division, it's very much the same with the top 4 teams all playing each other to determine seeding.

Ironically, the two teams with the worst records in their respective divisions face off in a previous of the consolation bracket. Scrael Bait almost beat me this last week so the team isn't as bad it the record would indicate.

Good luck to everyone in the big week!
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #100

Fred K wrote: Very interesting final week of the regular season. All but 1 person have a shot at the playoffs. No single seed has been set in stone.

In my division, we have 3 teams tied for 1st at 6-6 and 1 team at 5-6. We all play each other in the final week. Essentially, it's win and you are in (mostly - some exotic scenarios could happen).

In the other division, it's very much the same with the top 4 teams all playing each other to determine seeding.

Ironically, the two teams with the worst records in their respective divisions face off in a previous of the consolation bracket. Scrael Bait almost beat me this last week so the team isn't as bad it the record would indicate.

Good luck to everyone in the big week!


Actually I may need to win and have help, depending on tiebreakers. I literally have the lowest PF in the league now.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #101

Fred K wrote: Very interesting final week of the regular season. All but 1 person have a shot at the playoffs. No single seed has been set in stone.


True that almost everyone has a shot but playoffs are almost locked except for 2 spots. Taborlin is playing Terrors and they are both 6-6 so one will be 6-7 and out. You also missed that Berserk is playing Druids and Druids could be 7-6 but Berserk can only be 6-7. Mike has locked in first place as well.

Right now:

1) Dresden at 9-3 (can't change)
2) Taborlin at 6-6 (in other division)
3) Lieth's at 7-5
4) Beer at 7-5
5) Me (dentists) at 7-5
6) Druids at 6-6

The worst that Lieth, me, and beer can do are 7-6. We are all locked in the playoffs with Mike in the top spot. That leaves two spots for people that will either finish 7-6 and 6-7. The winner of Taborlin and Terrors gets a playoff spot and if Druids win they also get a playoff spot. If Druids lose then there will be a three way tie at 6-7 and I'm not sure of the tie breaks for the last spot. Also I see Smoak could win and be 6-7 as well in a four way tie for 6-7 with only one spot available.

Will be crazy but us at 7-5 are already locked in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Flik.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #102

This is what I posted in the ESPN forum

So this year we know a few things.

First is if you get 7 wins you will be in the playoffs. So Team Beer, the templars, dentists and Wizards are in.

If the Dark Forest Druids lose week 13 then one team with 6 wins will make the playoffs, tiebreakers are as always points scored for the season.

Also the Wizards have wrapped up one division and the 1 seed and a 7 win team from the other division will win the West and get the 2 seed.

An 8 win team will be the 3 seed, and possibly the 4 seed will have 8 wins depending on if Team Beer wins or loses.

If there are any other playoff possibilities I missed let me know and I'll update them.

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #103

It's a miracle I'm in it. It has taken winning 6 straight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #104

Lieth Maclaine/Tony McCormick wrote: It's a miracle I'm in it. It has taken winning 6 straight.


I once made the super bowl (lost the super bowl game however) after starting 0-7, I won 6 straight and made the playoffs one time breakers. I had the points title and also the most points against for the season... was the year Josh Gordon came out of nowhere for Cleveland to be a 1 year wonder... so until you have 8 losses you aren't out... down but not out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 3 weeks ago #105

It's a shame that it took until now for Jeff's team to kick it into gear. If it is any consolation, in another league I'm in, I'm 2nd in overall points with 1,582 and will miss the playoffs with a 4-8 record so far. I just ended up with 1,700 scored against me (very similar to yours with 1500 scored against you - 3rd most in the league). You'll get back into it next year. Good to see that you are fighting to the very end - good to end the season with class. In the league where I am out, it's more than ok. We have a team there that is the best I've seen in the 6 or 7 years of playing Fantasy so far - if he meets his projections this week, he'll end the season with 1,900 points.

On the other games, I was off by one in my counts. Playoff positioning will be decided for 5 of the 6 teams in the playoffs based on this weekend. In my case, it's a pretty radical variation possible. I could go from the #2 seed to out of the playoffs entirely.

Good luck everyone!
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 5 days ago #106

Since we are nearing the end of the season, is there a breakdown of prizes anywhere? I can’t seem to find them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 4 days ago #107

Points are for the URs, teeth and modules. 1 point each.

Winnings taken in order...
Super bowl winner gets 2 points to spend as above
Super bowl runner up gets 1 point
Division winners get 1 point to spend (the number 1 seed picks first, then the number 2 seed)
Points title (most points scored in regular season) 1 one point
Toilet Bowl winner 1 point

Then ever week of the regular season, whichever fantasy team scores the most points that week will get a package of tokens from the other tokens we have. I would say a package like this

9 random rares
18 random uncommons
and 3 random draws from the combined healing potions, trade items and Gold Pieces.

I could either have my kids draw them out of a hat and send these when I get them from TD or bring these to the next gen con for each coach to pull themselves at the next league meeting.

IF we happen to pull a golden ticket the super bowl winner gets it, but forgoes all other tokens won. If that is the case the distribution would be

Super Bowl GOLDEN TICKET
Division winners get 2 pts to spend, again #1 seed gets first choice
Points title gets 2 pts to spend
Toilet Bowl winner gets 1 point

Under this scenario, if the Super Bowl winner was ALSO a division winner and/or the points title winner we will put the left over URs back into the rare bag to be drawn randomly for the weekly winners.

Also if we happen to get the extra UR (20% chance) it goes into the rares bag to be picked randomly.

If you want your tokens at origins, I will have them with me. I would be able to ship them, but would need the receiver to pick up the shipping cost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fantasy Football 2019 1 month 4 days ago #108

Mike Coon wrote: Points are for the URs, teeth and modules. 1 point each.

Winnings taken in order...
Super bowl winner gets 2 points to spend as above
Super bowl runner up gets 1 point
Division winners get 1 point to spend (the number 1 seed picks first, then the number 2 seed)
Points title (most points scored in regular season) 1 one point
Toilet Bowl winner 1 point

Then ever week of the regular season, whichever fantasy team scores the most points that week will get a package of tokens from the other tokens we have. I would say a package like this

9 random rares
18 random uncommons
and 3 random draws from the combined healing potions, trade items and Gold Pieces.

I could either have my kids draw them out of a hat and send these when I get them from TD or bring these to the next gen con for each coach to pull themselves at the next league meeting.

IF we happen to pull a golden ticket the super bowl winner gets it, but forgoes all other tokens won. If that is the case the distribution would be

Super Bowl GOLDEN TICKET
Division winners get 2 pts to spend, again #1 seed gets first choice
Points title gets 2 pts to spend
Toilet Bowl winner gets 1 point

Under this scenario, if the Super Bowl winner was ALSO a division winner and/or the points title winner we will put the left over URs back into the rare bag to be drawn randomly for the weekly winners.

Also if we happen to get the extra UR (20% chance) it goes into the rares bag to be picked randomly.

If you want your tokens at origins, I will have them with me. I would be able to ship them, but would need the receiver to pick up the shipping cost


This is what it was in the past, last year we didn't get as many tokens in the condensed pack so the weekly prizes will be split evenly, depending upon how much stuff we receive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds