Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: NFL survival pool my donated token revealed

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #289

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15768
Survived again - Pats were probably the surest bet of the season so far!

Now on to, um....
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #290

Brain says one thing, gut says another. Decisions, Decisions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #291

  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985
  • lazlo_hollyfeld1985's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • "Boy, these military people are so untrusting"
  • Posts: 10095

Tony McCormick wrote: Brain says one thing, gut says another. Decisions, Decisions.

it is clevelands week

they are on their 26th QB for the season...this is the one
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #292

You just know they are going to win one or two games this year and the deeper we get into the season the more likely they are to pull off an upset. I mean, they've been close a couple of times already. I just didn't think New England was going to be the week of their upset. But every week going forward just gets a little bit harder. But heck, I've already survived longer than I expected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #293

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15768
There's a couple teams playing really well that I haven't picked yet, so there are still good options. Also surprised to still be in it.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #294

bpsymington wrote: There's a couple teams playing really well that I haven't picked yet, so there are still good options. Also surprised to still be in it.


There are and the bye week sometimes gives some of those teams an unexpected week off.
The very first True Arena Champ and I have the plaque to prove it. 2006<br />I'm not happy 'til their blood is on the ground.<br />Member of West Michigan Marauders<br />Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.<br />                                        Will S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #295

This next week is looking like a pretty tough one...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #296

Cleveland games are like Russian roulette. They are going to win one someday.

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Tony McCormick wrote: Brain says one thing, gut says another. Decisions, Decisions.

it is clevelands week

they are on their 26th QB for the season...this is the one

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #297

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15768
Seems like most of us are on the Steeler or Bills trains.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #298

bpsymington wrote: Seems like most of us are on the Steeler or Bills trains.


Is that a bad or good thing?
The very first True Arena Champ and I have the plaque to prove it. 2006<br />I'm not happy 'til their blood is on the ground.<br />Member of West Michigan Marauders<br />Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.<br />                                        Will S.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #299

This has been an interesting year. Generally, people picking in "packs" have come out alive. There haven't been any major upsets that eliminated 5 or more people at one time. That is unusual and could happen at any time. So far there's been safety staying with the pack and about 50/50 survival when you venture outside the pack (a pick made by only one or two people).

So is that good or bad? Neither. It's just what's happened so far and could change at any time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NFL survival pool my donated token revealed 6 years 3 months ago #300

Approaching certain that I will be outside the pack this week. Brain is telling to to stay in the pack, gut is telling me something different. Time will tell.

Dave wrote: This has been an interesting year. Generally, people picking in "packs" have come out alive. There haven't been any major upsets that eliminated 5 or more people at one time. That is unusual and could happen at any time. So far there's been safety staying with the pack and about 50/50 survival when you venture outside the pack (a pick made by only one or two people).

So is that good or bad? Neither. It's just what's happened so far and could change at any time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds