Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES !

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #13

Matthew Hayward wrote: I liked it more when Torso and Back slots retained a primarily defensive orientation of AC and Saves respectively.

I wish the Robe of the Ancients and Wings of Wrath didn't deviate from that so much.

(I think the leaping attack ability on Wings of Wrath is good though)


But now only Barbarians will leap...
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #14

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote: I liked it more when Torso and Back slots retained a primarily defensive orientation of AC and Saves respectively.

I wish the Robe of the Ancients and Wings of Wrath didn't deviate from that so much.

(I think the leaping attack ability on Wings of Wrath is good though)


But now only Barbarians will leap...

For some reason every time I think about the wings in the hands of our barbarian friends, I think of them wielding a two handed claymore type sword and crouching down, and the wings shoot them into the air creating this amazing uppercut with the sword so fast that the blade itself catches fire
Last edit: by Tyraël The Just.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #15

Since this was brought up in the last UR thread and I don't know if it was noticed, there will be 0 head slot URs available in 2024 as there are none in the 2023 set.

What about moving Armor of the Ancients (likely the weakest UR in the 2024 set) to head slot as Nemes of the Ancients (power to be determined) so we have a head item in the set?

For those unfamiliar, this is a Nemes (minus the beard portion):

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #16

  • Impy
  • Impy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Just a little Imp looking to surive out here
  • Posts: 277

Endgame wrote: Since this was brought up in the last UR thread and I don't know if it was noticed, there will be 0 head slot URs available in 2024 as there are none in the 2023 set.

What about moving Armor of the Ancients (likely the weakest UR in the 2024 set) to head slot as Nemes of the Ancients (power to be determined) so we have a head item in the set?

For those unfamiliar, this is a Nemes (minus the beard portion):

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

+1 I really like how thematic this is
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #17

  • Utaku
  • Utaku's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Humble owner of Utaku's Trade Caravan
  • Posts: 42
I feel like I’m a ranged purest but the one thing I don’t like about the +STR & +DEX combo items is they work well for melee and thrown ranged attacks (+hit and +dmg) but leave the pure ranged attacks at only half there (+hit only). I prefer the hit/dmg specs if looking to have an equal impact or I like it with the Dex bow option (if it was still around ;) ).
Swing by utakustradecaravan.com to buy and bid on tokens for your True Dungeon characters! Now Offering:

- Treasure and Trade Goods at lowest market prices
- Auctions each month including the occasional special or charity auction
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #18

I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.
Last edit: by Graven.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #19

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 1164

Graven wrote: I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.

That actually makes a lot of sense
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #20

NightGod wrote:

Graven wrote: I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.

That actually makes a lot of sense


Then I kinda want my death knight sword now too…
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #21

Graven wrote: I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.


Heh, I was wondering when someone was gonna suggest adding the +STR shield to the DK set, but worried the art wasn't death-knighty enough and would get changed so didn't do so myself.
Cleric main / Druid secondary
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #22

Ho-Yi Fung wrote:

Graven wrote: I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.


Heh, I was wondering when someone was gonna suggest adding the +STR shield to the DK set, but worried the art wasn't death-knighty enough and would get changed so didn't do so myself.


I do think the shield should have a death skull on it like the death knight armor has … so it would look all matchy 😏
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #23

Tyraël The Just wrote:

Ho-Yi Fung wrote:

Graven wrote: I don't know if this already came up in development, but can we please rename the "Troll Shield" to "Death Knight Shield"!!! The art is already perfect for this! The ability already match's the name.


Heh, I was wondering when someone was gonna suggest adding the +STR shield to the DK set, but worried the art wasn't death-knighty enough and would get changed so didn't do so myself.


I do think the shield should have a death skull on it like the death knight armor has … so it would look all matchy 😏


Noooooo! The art on the troll belt shield is so good!
... or so I've heard other people praise; I've never been a good judge of artwork myself.
Cleric main / Druid secondary
The topic has been locked.

2024 Ultra Rare Token Images < FINAL IMAGES ! 1 year 2 months ago #24

I realize that development is mostly done at this point, but I have to say that the Charm of the Ancients feels disappointing to me. The benefits are nice, but don't feel up to the power level of a UR, especially in a slot that has a lot of good options. Any chance of an enhancement of some type?

In any case, thanks for your good work, Jeff. It is appreciated.
"No wizard was ever nice, and no barbarian silly! To the abyss!" - Thundarr the Barbarian
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds