Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2024 Rare Token Ideas

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #25

Ring of Skill - Cleric, Druid, Wizards

+3 is added to final total (after all modifiers) if Spell's Skill Test is successful
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #26

Barbarian's Spellbook - Thrown Weapon
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #27

Josh M. wrote: Barbarian's Spellbook - Thrown Weapon


Some ideas laid out here:
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=658&id=252800
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #28

Maybe a Rare token that grants a retry for Rogues on treasure boxes, perhaps in the Charm slot. A Rogue with this and Masterwork Rogue's Tools could have two retries total.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #29

Mike Steele wrote: Maybe a Rare token that grants a retry for Rogues on treasure boxes, perhaps in the Charm slot. A Rogue with this and Masterwork Rogue's Tools could have two retries total.


I like this idea, if it's rare and taking up a Charm slot then it'd be better as an auto-pass than a retry. Compare to Masterwork Thieves' Tools (retry ability, uncommon and slotless) and Bead of Dark Resistance (auto-pass which also grants +2 to saves, UR and slotted).
I play Rogue. Occasionally I even play Rogue well.

Current Rogue Build
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #30

Spirit Pet Golden Retriever!
Last edit: by AAckeret.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #31

Spirit Pet should be added to PHB and DMG.

Use the old art in some D&D cartoon.

Spirit Pet Listless Lynx
2, 2, 4, 4
Deals cold dmg. (1/Game)
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #32

I'd really like to see Spirit Pets stay as a Patron/Golden Ticket thing. I'm not even at that spend level. I just think they're an odd "slot" that shouldn't dilute the token pool each year.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #33

Marc D wrote: I'd really like to see Spirit Pets stay as a Patron/Golden Ticket thing. I'm not even at that spend level. I just think they're an odd "slot" that shouldn't dilute the token pool each year.

Agree 100%
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #34

I have zero problem with more spirit pets coming out, assuming they won’t be as powerful as the Uber rare dragon. As it is, many people were complaining the dragon wasn’t usually worth giving up your regular attack to use its limit of one time a game. A bunch of spirit pets give players a non-game-breaking way to customize their character, in addition to offering some more tokens that people may hang on to and collect, seeing as most many ten pack tokens just get recycled anyway.
Last edit: by AAckeret.
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #35

I just find it a bit of a goofy item/slot. Seems like something fun for the top tier but safely ignorable by everyone else.

That and I just don't like slot inflation :)
The topic has been locked.

2024 Rare Token Ideas 1 year 3 months ago #36

Marc D wrote: I just find it a bit of a goofy item/slot. Seems like something fun for the top tier but safely ignorable by everyone else.

That and I just don't like slot inflation :)


Totally agree. I feel like with Greaves and Beads, slot inflation is already getting out of hand.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds