Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final)

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #97

Wayne Rhodes wrote:

Lequinian wrote: Respectfully, please consider replacing the Bead of Guided Strike with the Jealous Heroism Bead for this year.


Please don’t remove Bead of Guided Strike, I want one


Everyone Will! :) We can always get a level boosting bead later. I feel Guided Strike is more necessary with the coming charm bracelets.
What are you Token About?
Picks up Cog: "I'm Immune to Cow Attacks??!" Jeff: "Trust me, You'll want to hold on to that"
Dougout's Trade Thread
Token Facts: tokendb.com
TD Volunteering: tdvols.com
TD Events: td.events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dougout.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #98

+1 to suggestions to replace bead of guided strike with bead of Jealous Heroism. With 3 slots, it could even make sense to not other beads.

Eel ward amulet could really use a buff so it gets used in builds. Add 2ac? Increase saves to +2 all saves?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #99

Dougout wrote: I would say if there's no single token Level Booster, then wait for set bonuses to be announced.


Deadshot being a ranged-focused mirror to the might set would be pretty sweet- three set +1 level bonus?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #100

Azzy wrote:

Dougout wrote: I would say if there's no single token Level Booster, then wait for set bonuses to be announced.


Deadshot being a ranged-focused mirror to the might set would be pretty sweet- three set +1 level bonus?


New players need a level booster that dosent have a draw back or require 3 URs IMO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #101

So is Harlax's Helpful Lamp
+2 initiative for each one in the party?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #102

Miathan wrote:

Azzy wrote:

Dougout wrote: I would say if there's no single token Level Booster, then wait for set bonuses to be announced.


Deadshot being a ranged-focused mirror to the might set would be pretty sweet- three set +1 level bonus?


New players need a level booster that dosent have a draw back or require 3 URs IMO.

the only level boost available in print when I got my first was the charming set, so it’s been done before.

Charming set seems similar to lucky, and there are enough lucky set items in print a 3 piece bonus could make a level. Cloak, kilt. And charm is a lot of saves though and probably doesn’t need to have +1 level tacked on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #103

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15685

Wayne Rhodes wrote: So is Harlax's Helpful Lamp
+2 initiative for each one in the party?


Haven’t seen an official ruling, but I don’t think so - 10 lamps would give a total of +2 to the party’s INIT.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #104

I forgot to mention - I like Lucky Charm - I’m always on the lookout for saves and this helps a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #105

bpsymington wrote:

Wayne Rhodes wrote: So is Harlax's Helpful Lamp
+2 initiative for each one in the party?


Haven’t seen an official ruling, but I don’t think so - 10 lamps would give a total of +2 to the party’s INIT.

I think it’s going to cause tons of confusion the way it’s written though. There isn’t a great way to convey single person hp and a flat party init bonus on one token. This is doubly true when people refer back to charm of awakened synergy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #106

Endgame wrote:

Miathan wrote:

Azzy wrote:

Dougout wrote: I would say if there's no single token Level Booster, then wait for set bonuses to be announced.


Deadshot being a ranged-focused mirror to the might set would be pretty sweet- three set +1 level bonus?


New players need a level booster that dosent have a draw back or require 3 URs IMO.

the only level boost available in print when I got my first was the charming set, so it’s been done before.

Charming set seems similar to lucky, and there are enough lucky set items in print a 3 piece bonus could make a level. Cloak, kilt. And charm is a lot of saves though and probably doesn’t need to have +1 level tacked on.


My question is why do new players have to have a non-drawback UR level booster / non-3 UR level booster this year? TD has put out several good options for new players recently. In fact I believe my first GenCon I was thrilled to get a Fateful Ring (I believe it was the UR I got out of my first 10 pack).

That said, I agree with the sentiment that there should be a enhancement path to build a Level booster. I thought that’s what Jeff was doing with the relic. Deadshot bonus would make sense too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #107

I think deadshot is too good to also give +1 level.

I would strongly urge not putting guided strike in the bead slot. If it must be reprinted and moved, either gloves or belt feel more appropriate.

I do think a single UR with a drawback is the way to keep new players getting to 5th level. Bead of Healous Heroism will be perfect if everyone gets to equip 3 beads.

Having a relic transmute to free it up would also be great. Though it would probably immediately become more valuable than the ring give the lesser competition in the bead slot.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #108

Lequinian wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Miathan wrote:

Azzy wrote:

Dougout wrote: I would say if there's no single token Level Booster, then wait for set bonuses to be announced.


Deadshot being a ranged-focused mirror to the might set would be pretty sweet- three set +1 level bonus?


New players need a level booster that dosent have a draw back or require 3 URs IMO.

the only level boost available in print when I got my first was the charming set, so it’s been done before.

Charming set seems similar to lucky, and there are enough lucky set items in print a 3 piece bonus could make a level. Cloak, kilt. And charm is a lot of saves though and probably doesn’t need to have +1 level tacked on.


My question is why do new players have to have a non-drawback UR level booster / non-3 UR level booster this year? TD has put out several good options for new players recently. In fact I believe my first GenCon I was thrilled to get a Fateful Ring (I believe it was the UR I got out of my first 10 pack).

That said, I agree with the sentiment that there should be a enhancement path to build a Level booster. I thought that’s what Jeff was doing with the relic. Deadshot bonus would make sense too.


When I started getting serious and wanted to start building my char I asked the forum what to do. Everyone said the same thing, get to level 5. Now you can look at the level boosters and find a drawback that dosent affect you that bad but it still sucks to give up slots when you are deciding to build a character. Especially if you are new to the forums and you watch the elite arguing over slot expanders but telling entry level players that they have to give up slots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Miathan.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds