Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final)

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #49

bpsymington wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Wow - lots of tough choices here. Do I give up my arcane set for the deadshot belt and greater charm bracelets? If I do that I could replace the RoSS with a greater Ring of Havoc and the Charm of Spell Storing.

I want these new tokens now! :laugh:


Of course, not knowing about the relic, I think I sold my charm bracelets recently! :(


Same here.

But hey, as a PYP getting a new one isn't expensive

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #50

I would love to see the heroism bead com back in the transmute path as people that have joined after 2015 only have the secondary market to get a single item level without a draw back

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #51

Should Ioun Stone Fluorite Sphere read: +2 to healing Spells & healing received from Spells is +2hp ? That was it is consistent with the way other items (like the Bead of Focus) read.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #52

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15685

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Wow - lots of tough choices here. Do I give up my arcane set for the deadshot belt and greater charm bracelets? If I do that I could replace the RoSS with a greater Ring of Havoc and the Charm of Spell Storing.

I want these new tokens now! :laugh:


Of course, not knowing about the relic, I think I sold my charm bracelets recently! :(


Same here.

But hey, as a PYP getting a new one isn't expensive


Yah, I'll probably do that. But if I want to make the transmuted shirt, I'll need to use PYPs to get the Shirts of the Oaf and Imbiber as well.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #53

bpsymington wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Wow - lots of tough choices here. Do I give up my arcane set for the deadshot belt and greater charm bracelets? If I do that I could replace the RoSS with a greater Ring of Havoc and the Charm of Spell Storing.

I want these new tokens now! :laugh:


Of course, not knowing about the relic, I think I sold my charm bracelets recently! :(


Same here.

But hey, as a PYP getting a new one isn't expensive


Yah, I'll probably do that. But if I want to make the transmuted shirt, I'll need to use PYPs to get the Shirts of the Oaf and Imbiber as well.


Shirt only makes sense if you're also going to make the 5 year arcanum token as well for the set bonus.

It will be weaker than the +3 focus shirt coming in 2023

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #54

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Are the Relic turkey legs 2/turn with monk? (or does Flurry of Blows allow 2 ranged attacks natively?)


FoB is melee only. You need gloves of flying fist to do FoB at range.
"Not So Exclusive" "Exclusively" Elf Wizard

Also run as "MElf - a Thor Wielding Tank"!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #55

Aeroneus Martellus wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Are the Relic turkey legs 2/turn with monk? (or does Flurry of Blows allow 2 ranged attacks natively?)


FoB is melee only. You need gloves of flying fist to do FoB at range.


That's what I thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #56

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15685

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

bpsymington wrote: Wow - lots of tough choices here. Do I give up my arcane set for the deadshot belt and greater charm bracelets? If I do that I could replace the RoSS with a greater Ring of Havoc and the Charm of Spell Storing.

I want these new tokens now! :laugh:


Of course, not knowing about the relic, I think I sold my charm bracelets recently! :(


Same here.

But hey, as a PYP getting a new one isn't expensive


Yah, I'll probably do that. But if I want to make the transmuted shirt, I'll need to use PYPs to get the Shirts of the Oaf and Imbiber as well.


Shirt only makes sense if you're also going to make the 5 year arcanum token as well for the set bonus.

It will be weaker than the +3 focus shirt coming in 2023

I would rather have the higher focus. Was it determined whether there would be a drawback?
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #57

Still no uc or rare pants in this set. Seems strange

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #58

Triton Ring

With no Triton set, there's no purpose to having Triton on this as I don't think Triton when I think healing. Also, too similar to UR in effect.

Ring of the Starfish
+2 healing Spells & no underwater penalties

I'd like the Arcanum +2 AC ring to return.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #59

Wyld wrote:

Kirk Bauer wrote: Did I miss info on the treasure map? How do you get one?


Possibly a random chance of a Treasure Map Fragment (2022) from 10-packs?

A year before my time, but I initially thought of these:
Treasure Map (2011)
Treasure Map Fragment (2011)


Now that you say that my guess would be that they are like the recipe fragments from the treasure chests in 2019.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2022 Final Images -- Please have a look (& of course they are not Final-Final) 8 months 3 weeks ago #60

  • Joshua Long
  • Joshua Long's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • You believe there to be no traps...
  • Posts: 490
Greater Charm Bracelets should be 5 point star not 4 and also fix placement of said star.

Surprised there is no UR or transmute that grants a level now.

Also holy cow Bead of Guided Strike! As a rogue main I hope that token sticks around!
Creator of the TD Public Market . Check often to see what's for sale!

GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Godbound podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds