Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #181

Endgame wrote:

Acid Pezz wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


+1

If not this, functional +2 blood mace reprint?

+2 death knight sword?

Gain 2 hp on hit


Death Knight sword...
There was an early version of the death cleaver, were the graphic was a two bladed sword.. it was the sickest weapon graphic I've seen Jeff make.. and I've never seen it come up in a design again.. If ever there was a sword for it.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #182

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 1007

Endgame wrote:

Lequinian wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Lequinian wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: I blame Graven. Cost me an hour! The Boots and Gloves are being re-named as below. These should be fun.

Set Bonus: Deals 4 pts of damage to any monster that hits wearer in melee






Ok, please, please, please add Paladn to the armor somehow.

Retribution is liiterally my favorite mechanic. Ask any DM.

Please. I'm actually begging.


And see I was going to ask for cleric to be removed.

I think you could replace cleric with Paladin and it would be OK. Fallen Paladin, err Black Guard, anyone?


ok with that.

The trick would be to get it to something like a 5 piece set that only the Fighter could equip all the pieces. Like, the Paladin is on the plate, the cleric is on the shield, and the Barbarian is on the 1H weapon

That would be awesome for Fighters! Maybe tie back to the Angel of Death concept and have Noble be the keyword (with the Fighter-unique piece being their Relic/Epic neck).

That's definitely a plan for another year tho...
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #183

Graven wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Acid Pezz wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


+1

If not this, functional +2 blood mace reprint?

+2 death knight sword?

Gain 2 hp on hit


Death Knight sword...
There was an early version of the death cleaver, were the graphic was a two bladed sword.. it was the sickest weapon graphic I've seen Jeff make.. and I've never seen it come up in a design again.. If ever there was a sword for it.

Now the trick will be to remember this for next year
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #184

  • Raywind
  • Raywind's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Wot's all this here, then?
  • Posts: 1168

Arnold wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: I hope this final version works for you all. I went with this. I can change it if it sucks, but it would be a little work.

Thanks again for all the help!


Sounds very clear to me.

On second thought, could you take out the second "also" at the bottom?


I'd prefer getting rid of the first 'Also'.

"If at least 15hp is channeled, the spell may also be cast as a free action."

Hell, you could easily get rid of both.
Blimey!

Caution: May contain cynicism and snark. Handle with care.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #185

Endgame wrote:

Graven wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Acid Pezz wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


+1

If not this, functional +2 blood mace reprint?

+2 death knight sword?

Gain 2 hp on hit


Death Knight sword...
There was an early version of the death cleaver, were the graphic was a two bladed sword.. it was the sickest weapon graphic I've seen Jeff make.. and I've never seen it come up in a design again.. If ever there was a sword for it.

Now the trick will be to remember this for next year


Fighters will remember.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #186

Lequinian wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Graven wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Acid Pezz wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


+1

If not this, functional +2 blood mace reprint?

+2 death knight sword?

Gain 2 hp on hit


Death Knight sword...
There was an early version of the death cleaver, were the graphic was a two bladed sword.. it was the sickest weapon graphic I've seen Jeff make.. and I've never seen it come up in a design again.. If ever there was a sword for it.

Now the trick will be to remember this for next year


Fighters will remember.

Fighters are like elephants?
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #187

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 1007

Endgame wrote:

Lequinian wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Graven wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Acid Pezz wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


+1

If not this, functional +2 blood mace reprint?

+2 death knight sword?

Gain 2 hp on hit


Death Knight sword...
There was an early version of the death cleaver, were the graphic was a two bladed sword.. it was the sickest weapon graphic I've seen Jeff make.. and I've never seen it come up in a design again.. If ever there was a sword for it.

Now the trick will be to remember this for next year


Fighters will remember.

Fighters are like elephants?

Move slow, eat a lot, do a lot of damage walking over things?

Yeah, sounds like Fighters!!
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #188

Endgame wrote:

Lequinian wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Lequinian wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: I blame Graven. Cost me an hour! The Boots and Gloves are being re-named as below. These should be fun.

Set Bonus: Deals 4 pts of damage to any monster that hits wearer in melee






Ok, please, please, please add Paladn to the armor somehow.

Retribution is liiterally my favorite mechanic. Ask any DM.

Please. I'm actually begging.


And see I was going to ask for cleric to be removed.

I think you could replace cleric with Paladin and it would be OK. Fallen Paladin, err Black Guard, anyone?


ok with that.

The trick would be to get it to something like a 5 piece set that only the Fighter could equip all the pieces. Like, the Paladin is on the plate, the cleric is on the shield, and the Barbarian is on the 1H weapon


The advantage of the flail is that it already exists and doesn't cost a slot for next year.

Shield, Helm. Awesome-sauce.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #189

Well, I suppose I can always switch to DF. Not for Team Synergy (Harlax), or my original group, or any PUG that needs a Bard, Cleric or Dr. Uid, but after all of those caveats.....

EDIT: Corrected spelling of one class.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #190

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


Ok, fine. Since you were a good sport about Dr. Uid. I will put "Wade" on the armor.:laugh:
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"
Last edit: by Jeff Martin.
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #191

Jeff Martin wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


Ok, fine. Since you were a good sport about Dr. Uid. I will put "Wade" on the armor.:laugh:


Hell yeah!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 
The topic has been locked.

SUPER Final Ultra Rare Images <Last Chance! 1 year 10 months ago #192

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Can we add the +2 Death Flail to the set?


Ok, fine. Since you were a good sport about Dr. Uid. I will put "Wade" on the armor.:laugh:


Hell yeah!


Just Wade. No other Paladins.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds