Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: updated again: LF Completion tokens from GHC + others...

updated again: LF Completion tokens from GHC + others... 10 months 2 weeks ago #37

  • Kakitahan
  • Kakitahan 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Honored Monk of the Hidden Fist - Everquest
  • Posts: 679
I agree with it being difficult to collect due to error or running out. I can't make it to every con that hosts TD, so I try to trade/buy them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #38

Picc wrote: Pure speculation but it might be TD HQ trying to make good on the never before seen line from event description after the last minute substitution at gencon.

Gamehole Con (October 31st - November 3rd, 2019)

We are excited to be offering two highly-immersive adventures entitled "E2 - Path of Death" and "E3 - Infernal Redoubt") -- plus each adventure will boast a never-before-seen Participation Token for each adventure player.


Maybe, but man is it super disappointing to see tokens that are still on the GHC website that I was excited to get and equip on my character, only to have them replaced by these tokens that I'm not sure I'd ever use. Especially after I've already bought and paid for GHC tickets, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #39

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5852

Allen John wrote:

Picc wrote: Pure speculation but it might be TD HQ trying to make good on the never before seen line from event description after the last minute substitution at gencon.

Gamehole Con (October 31st - November 3rd, 2019)

We are excited to be offering two highly-immersive adventures entitled "E2 - Path of Death" and "E3 - Infernal Redoubt") -- plus each adventure will boast a never-before-seen Participation Token for each adventure player.


Maybe, but man is it super disappointing to see tokens that are still on the GHC website that I was excited to get and equip on my character, only to have them replaced by these tokens that I'm not sure I'd ever use. Especially after I've already bought and paid for GHC tickets, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.


That is a good point. Ring of roaring may have just become this years boots of inferno step. Though Ring of the Yeti should keep it somewhat in check.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #40

I have to admit that while I understand that mistakes happen and logistics aren’t the easiest thing, I was at origins , gen con and have game hole tickets and I won’t be receiving the correct completion token for any run that I did.

I wonder why they changed the token from game hole. I also wonder if they are correct because The rare shirt is +dex -con and the UC is + con - dex. Usually aren’t they the same stats for the same run ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #41

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5852

Steven wrote: I have to admit that while I understand that mistakes happen and logistics aren’t the easiest thing, I was at origins , gen con and have game hole tickets and I won’t be receiving the correct completion token for any run that I did.

I wonder why they changed the token from game hole. I also wonder if they are correct because The rare shirt is +dex -con and the UC is + con - dex. Usually aren’t they the same stats for the same run ?


Not always, look at
tokendb.com/token/horn-of-rally/ &
tokendb.com/token/horn-of-calling/

Similar base items very different effects. Same story with
tokendb.com/token/lamp-of-the-efreeti/ &
tokendb.com/token/lamp-of-the-marid/
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Picc.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #42

Does anyone know why or when they changed the tokens for GHC?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #43

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2159

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

www.TrueDungeonTokens.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #44

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #45

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5852

Druegar wrote:


I'm really not sure how to interpret this.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #46

Trent wrote:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Nice! That's pretty funny Trent
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LF: ring of roaring and interested to see what completions were given at GHC. 10 months 2 weeks ago #47

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2159

Rob F wrote:

Trent wrote:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Nice! That's pretty funny Trent


:)

Druegar's response was pretty funny too...hehe.
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

www.TrueDungeonTokens.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds