Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RE-PRINT Ideas?

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #157

Amulet of Wonder
Cloak of the Mage
When all signs point to Rome, Diane, it’s time to buy Lira and go. - Agent Dale Cooper
2004 Gen Con's True Dungeon ○ 2005 Assault Atop Castle Greyhawk ○ 2005 Battle Beneath Castle Greyhawk ○ 2005 True Heroes "Avengers Assemble!" ○ 2006 Escape the Spider Cult (VIP) ○ 2008 Hope for the Lost ○ 2009 With Smoak Comes Fire ○ 2009 The Five Aspects ○ 2009 True Grind ○ 2010 DragonWard ○ 2010 The Evading Hilt ○ ... and beyond!
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #158

Endgame wrote: could completion tokens have a different color back or different color print to signify completion visually?

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I believe there will be a symbol next to the trade good mark to signify "special" source (completion, treasure box only, etc)

Starting with the 2019 print run, C, UC, and R tokens that are not part of the base set have dots on either side of their conversion initials:
Base set:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


Not base set:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #159

Picc wrote: Which classes were up this year? I know there was mention of the pali getting a sword but I must have missed the others.

from Jeff's FINAL Notes about 2019 Tokens * post:

Jeff Martin wrote: SPECIAL NOTE about Relics and Legendaries
Now that every class has at least a few generic legendary tokens, starting in 2019 we will be producing class specific ones. Every Relic and Legendary class specific token, barring some thematic exceptions will occupy the neck slot so as not to interfere with any previous Eldritch items. The two classes that will not be in the neck slot are the Bard and Paladin. This puts all the classes on a roughly even slot impact basis. I hope you like the new 2019 legendaries for the Bard, Druid, & Rogue! Next year we plan on Neck slot items for the Barbarian, Monk and Ranger -- while the +2 Holy Avenger (from 2019) can be transmuted up to a +5 Holy Avenger!


*We all know what it means when Jeff uses the word "Final", right? :whistle:
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #160

Druegar wrote:

Picc wrote: Which classes were up this year? I know there was mention of the pali getting a sword but I must have missed the others.

from Jeff's FINAL Notes about 2019 Tokens * post:

Jeff Martin wrote: SPECIAL NOTE about Relics and Legendaries
Now that every class has at least a few generic legendary tokens, starting in 2019 we will be producing class specific ones. Every Relic and Legendary class specific token, barring some thematic exceptions will occupy the neck slot so as not to interfere with any previous Eldritch items. The two classes that will not be in the neck slot are the Bard and Paladin. This puts all the classes on a roughly even slot impact basis. I hope you like the new 2019 legendaries for the Bard, Druid, & Rogue! Next year we plan on Neck slot items for the Barbarian, Monk and Ranger -- while the +2 Holy Avenger (from 2019) can be transmuted up to a +5 Holy Avenger!


*We all know what it means when Jeff uses the word "Final", right? :whistle:


This just means I have a couple years to whisper into Jeff's ear about getting a great Legendary item for Rybek The Dwarf Fighter.
"It's treason then."



Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #161

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Michael Ernst wrote: Linked Shirt of Healing

Sure this was already suggested.

Just my 2 cents.


If you want some there are plenty around for under $3.


When I was searching all I saw were either sold out or $6-$10 per token.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #162

I see one for $5 and another for $6.
I'm hesitant to provide direct links lest I appear biased, but they are both very well-known resellers on this forum.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #163

$6 for a uc? I have three I should sell at that price.

That said, maybe it would be worth the reprint?

Linked healing for the reprint
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #164

Michael Ernst wrote:

Matthew Hayward wrote:

Michael Ernst wrote: Linked Shirt of Healing

Sure this was already suggested.

Just my 2 cents.


If you want some there are plenty around for under $3.


When I was searching all I saw were either sold out or $6-$10 per token.


I had them at $3 until a few hours ago (just sold a bunch).

Now my price is at 4.99.

Some of the largest stores for UC/Rares are:

discount-dungeon.com - My store

games.getcheapnow.com - Brad Mortensens Store

Mike's Token Shop: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=34016&start=0 - Mike Steele's store

tdtavern.com - Kirk Bauers store

trenttokens.com - Trent's store
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #165

macXdmg wrote: $6 for a uc? I have three I should sell at that price.

That said, maybe it would be worth the reprint?

Linked healing for the reprint


I agree it's due for a reprint.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #166

Mike Steele wrote:

macXdmg wrote: $6 for a uc? I have three I should sell at that price.

That said, maybe it would be worth the reprint?

Linked healing for the reprint


I agree it's due for a reprint.


Given how "young" the token is, if there is that much desire for an Uncommon does that mean it is overpowered as an Uncommon and should be a Rare if reprinted? Or just not many great shirt options and we should do a different shirt? How about a UR shirt at +2 more healing? (Not as a replacement for the uncommon, as an extension of the idea)

No strong opinion, just thinking out loud.
Last edit: by Fiddy.
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #167

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Hero Member +2
  • Hero Member +2
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5679

Fiddy wrote:

Mike Steele wrote:

macXdmg wrote: $6 for a uc? I have three I should sell at that price.

That said, maybe it would be worth the reprint?

Linked healing for the reprint


I agree it's due for a reprint.


Given how "young" the token is, if there is that much desire for an Uncommon does that mean it is overpowered as an Uncommon and should be a Rare if reprinted? Or just not many great shirt options and we should do a different shirt? How about a UR shirt at +2 more healing? (Not as a replacement for the uncommon, as an extension of the idea)

No strong opinion, just thinking out loud.


Its OP as heck but it's a special case since the whole group needs to concent to wear them so I think it's ok. People need 10 to fully realize its power, so more demand by each individual user. That's actually a big part of the reason its uncommon, wan wanted new parties to be able to use it the year it came out and thought uncommon created more of a chance for 2-3 to show up in a groups starter packs.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”
The topic has been locked.

RE-PRINT Ideas? 6 months 3 weeks ago #168

Potion Pelor's Rage

Then, create an uncommon Potion Pelor's Fury that gives +2/+2 to melee hit/damage vs undead.
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds