Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 2 weeks ago #301

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925
Anyone have a way to ping Mugsi so we can finalize their builds.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 2 weeks ago #302

jedibcg wrote: Anyone have a way to ping Mugsi so we can finalize their builds.


I sent him an email

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 2 weeks ago #303

Just a guess, but it's likely to be
Surtr's
Boots
Kilt (Str)
Weapon

For both.

Pure speculation though. I have no idea really
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Wade Schwendemann.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 2 weeks ago #304

Fiddy wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone have a way to ping Mugsi so we can finalize their builds.


I sent him an email


Mugsi evidently has some real life things keeping him busy. He said he'll try to get on tomorrow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fiddy.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 1 week ago #305

Apologies all, I was fighting some issues that kept me off the Internet/forums for quite a while. I have the Barbarian locked in I think, but have a quick question on the Pally. I see 1 of two ways to go. Beef up AC and guard 2, or guard 1 and go more for damage. Sorry if this was discussed / finalized,, I have not gotten through all 20+ pages of this thread yet :)
Also, I have the permanent version of the Golden ticket amulet from last GenCon, for our purposes, would that be considered a "Free" token, or would it be just another slot limited by the cap of 8?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 1 week ago #306

I guess I would wonder what the stats are for each build. Can you get your AC to where it matters for the NM to hit bonuses?

I assume you're still planning on 5th level?

I think the Odins medallion token would count unfortunately.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 1 week ago #307

Yeah I figured as much. With the Medallion and no weapon, I can get to 33 AC. Without the medallion for amulet of guarding, AC 26. I'll put it in as DPS and we can change it later.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 6 months 1 week ago #308

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925
as soon that has played a weaponless paladin it is not the most fun. your call though. you can slide an empty puck for zero damage we were told.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 5 months 3 weeks ago #309

Well, this was quite successful. We did lose one member in the final room, and unfortunately there wont be anyone to sing songs of his deeds, as it was our Bard.

Next up, a 7 token challenge? Or greedy +4 tokens?

Either way, this was a blast! Thanks to everyone for the fun times.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 5 months 3 weeks ago #310

That was a great time thank you everyone for letting me run with you all. It was fun strategizing and scheming. It really helped pass the time till the con.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 5 months 3 weeks ago #311

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Well, this was quite successful. We did lose one member in the final room, and unfortunately there wont be anyone to sing songs of his deeds, as it was our Bard.

Next up, a 7 token challenge? Or greedy +4 tokens?

Either way, this was a blast! Thanks to everyone for the fun times.


I don't know we still haven't successfully done one of these without someone dying or with full TE +X. 1 person :cough:Wade:cough: has always chosen to drop 1 TE for a token....lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

E1 7(or 8?) Token Challenge 5 months 3 weeks ago #312

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Well, this was quite successful. We did lose one member in the final room, and unfortunately there wont be anyone to sing songs of his deeds, as it was our Bard.

Next up, a 7 token challenge? Or greedy +4 tokens?

Either way, this was a blast! Thanks to everyone for the fun times.


I don't know we still haven't successfully done one of these without someone dying or with full TE +X. 1 person :cough:Wade:cough: has always chosen to drop 1 TE for a token....lol.


And I regret that decision. We lost one of the 2 initiatives even with the bonus.

Ultimately that's why I suggested the name change someone else suggested during the run, "Greedy 5 token" or "Greedy 4 token"

No one dying was not an expectation I had.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds