Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 4 months 3 days ago #13

Adam Guay wrote: We all had a great time running with you all.....Adam, Jessi, and Bill!


It was great to meet the three of you! Thanks for joining us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 4 months 1 day ago #14

Thank you Guildy McGuildface. :) always a blast when you guys come through my rooms. I’m so glad you had a great time.
Tur-key, na na na na na na na na na!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 4 months 1 day ago #15

Jessa Hawke wrote: Thank you Guildy McGuildface. :) always a blast when you guys come through my rooms. I’m so glad you had a great time.


Thank, you, Jessa, for those kind words! It's really flattering that an NPC would see us as a fun group to have in the room.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 3 months 4 weeks ago #16

Shelly and I had a great time with you folks too. Thanks for having us.
barkley.neo.rr.com -->see my trade thread HERE , my eBay store HERE or my web store HERE
"Ceci n'est pas une pipe" - Magritte

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 3 months 4 weeks ago #17

Brad Mortensen wrote: Shelly and I had a great time with you folks too. Thanks for having us.


Brad, it was lovely to meet you and Shelly. Thanks again for joining us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gratitude from Guildy McGuildface 3 months 3 weeks ago #18

BeLinda Mathie wrote:

Jessa Hawke wrote: Thank you Guildy McGuildface. :) always a blast when you guys come through my rooms. I’m so glad you had a great time.


Thank, you, Jessa, for those kind words! It's really flattering that an NPC would see us as a fun group to have in the room.


You guys are amazing. I adore your T-shirts and coat of arms! One of the things that brings me joy to volunteer for TD are the interactions I get to have with the players. You guys are creative as hell, so fun and everyone’s excitement and vigor helps make long shifts feel short. I love having memorable groups come through and I love getting to see all the shenanigans. Established groups/clans/guilds are always a blast because everyone is soooo into it, friendly and charming. Your group is always fun to see come through! You have a good time. And when my players have a good time I have a great time. So it’s memorable! And just as fun for me as (I hope) it is for you. <3

Also. T-shirts. Yes.
Tur-key, na na na na na na na na na!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lady Hawke.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds