Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 3 days ago #121

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1992
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

If you're participating in the tournament, please note:

1 - Bring 1,000GP to enter (there will be people there who sell gold, but don't do cash transactions at tournament please).

2 - Arrive by 9:45pm to check in!

3 - Check this forum post at 9:15pm or so to see if there are any last minute updates (change of venue, issues to be aware of, etc.). The Falcon or Wade will post any relevant information if necessary.

4 - The bounty prizes will be awarded as soon as you knock out the person with the bounty, whether they buy back in or not.

5 - The 3rd place winner can get their trophy whenever they win or wait until the end where we'll do a trophy presentation ceremony.

:)
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 3 days ago #122

Trent wrote: ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

If you're participating in the tournament, please note:

1 - Bring 1,000GP to enter (there will be people there who sell gold, but don't do cash transactions at tournament please).

2 - Arrive by 9:45pm to check in!

3 - Check this forum post at 9:15pm or so to see if there are any last minute updates (change of venue, issues to be aware of, etc.). The Falcon or Wade will post any relevant information if necessary.

4 - The bounty prizes will be awarded as soon as you knock out the person with the bounty, whether they buy back in or not.

5 - The 3rd place winner can get their trophy whenever they win or wait until the end where we'll do a trophy presentation ceremony.

:)

if anyone needs to do a cash transaction we can walk outside away from the tournament
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 3 days ago #123

The 945p check in may be hard for some players (including yourself!) Some people have 6p games running until 10p. Maybe have check-in at 10p-10:15p?

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 3 days ago #124

What we will do is begin check in and seat assignment at 945. If people have not arrived at 10, that's ok. We will assign you a seat. Cards will start flying as soon as everyone has a seat.

If you don't arrive or make arrangements by 10:15, your spot will be opened to an alternate.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 3 days ago #125

Wade Schwendemann wrote: What we will do is begin check in and seat assignment at 945. If people have not arrived at 10, that's ok. We will assign you a seat. Cards will start flying as soon as everyone has a seat.

If you don't arrive or make arrangements by 10:15, your spot will be opened to an alternate.

fair enough
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #126

Fred K wrote: The 945p check in may be hard for some players (including yourself!) Some people have 6p games running until 10p. Maybe have check-in at 10p-10:15p?

Fred


Yep, Was glad to find NSDMG is running events close to TD hall area, and managed to snag a ticket to the Wed night crisis game that ends at 10pm. Should be able to duck out early enough to be on time. Nothing else i'll send my gp in with a friend for my buy in.
We're all the kind of people who enjoy the game on a "meta" level. We like talking about the game year-round. We buy tokens. We enjoy crafting. We get together during the off-season if we can. We are a very skewed demographic that way. -Raven

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #127

Matt wrote:

Fred K wrote: The 945p check in may be hard for some players (including yourself!) Some people have 6p games running until 10p. Maybe have check-in at 10p-10:15p?

Fred


Yep, Was glad to find NSDMG is running events close to TD hall area, and managed to snag a ticket to the Wed night crisis game that ends at 10pm. Should be able to duck out early enough to be on time. Nothing else i'll send my gp in with a friend for my buy in.


There's a group of us doing similar, and will be at the NSDMG as well -- We'll skip most of the de-brief so we can make it in time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #128

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1992
Yeah, I have a D&D game scheduled to end at 10pm, so I'm hoping to slay the dragon quickly and rush over.

But I suspect I'll have a seat reserved for me.

:)
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #129

Trent wrote:
But I suspect I'll have a seat reserved for me.

:)


Well........




Ok.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #130

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1992

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Trent wrote:
But I suspect I'll have a seat reserved for me.

:)


Well........




Ok.


HAHA!

:)
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #131

does anyone wanna give me their gold now and save time? lmfao im so looking forward to this tournament. i just wish i had something to offer up as a bounty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Wednesday 10pm Origins Texas hold 'em Poker Tournament Sponsored by Trent Tokens 6 months 2 days ago #132

Trent wrote: Yeah, I have a D&D game scheduled to end at 10pm, so I'm hoping to slay the dragon quickly and rush over.

But I suspect I'll have a seat reserved for me.

:)


Now now,
Host or not,
After 10:15 you will be at Chris’s
Mercy.
😛
When a Falcon's Strike breaks the body
of its prey, it is because of timing.
Sun Tzu
Art of War 500 B.C.

D&D, been playing 35 years
GenCon, been going 23 years Straight
True Dungeon, been playing 16 years Straight and all 4 events last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds