Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2019 QTR

2019 QTR 1 year 1 month ago #49

Reading through my 2019 QTR last night and really enjoyed it.

The images were crisp. The set bonuses and clarifications to token rules were clearly written. The cover and pages seemed a higher quality paper this year as well.

So I just wanted to say, "thanks" to Druegar, Jeff, and everyone involved with it.
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SnakeEyes (Eric).

2019 QTR 1 year 1 month ago #50

Only buyers in 2018 are sent a 2019 QTR, right?

I received last year's QTR, but didn't get one this year. I did place an order from TD direct in 2017, so I'm guessing you only get one if you ordered the prior year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 1 year 1 month ago #51

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Away
  • 7th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 1991

Arnold wrote: Only buyers in 2018 are sent a 2019 QTR, right?

I received last year's QTR, but didn't get one this year. I did place an order from TD direct in 2017, so I'm guessing you only get one if you ordered the prior year.


I haven't received one yet either, and as you can imagine, I did place an order or two in 2018.

;)

So maybe something else is up with a few people who haven't received one yet?
Want to sell your tokens via www.TrentTokens.com ? Click Here to see what I have available and to learn more!

Follow Trent Tokens on Facebook Twitter and Instagram !

Want to Join Team Token?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 3 weeks ago #52

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.

Necroing this thread as it MIGHT have relevance in regard to the relic recipe fragment. Since there was a transmute blank that was removed due to a mistake by druegar. We assumed the mistake was that there just should not have been a blank. It is possible that it was a mistake that he was not suppose to reveal that there was a transmute. I feel either is equally possible.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 3 weeks ago #53

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 5760

jedibcg wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Anyone else notice on the Token Checklist page there is a blank transmute? There is also a blank special token. There are 9 Gen Con partition tokes, 6 Origins and 5 Game Hole & Other.

9 at GC sounds like 4 dungeons and and a Grind.

3 at Orgins no Grind.

2 at GHC and a Grind.


I also should note I also received something that said there would be something fun at Origins for Adventure Guildies and Patrons.

Necroing this thread as it MIGHT have relevance in regard to the relic recipe fragment. Since there was a transmute blank that was removed due to a mistake by druegar. We assumed the mistake was that there just should not have been a blank. It is possible that it was a mistake that he was not suppose to reveal that there was a transmute. I feel either is equally possible.


Excellent detective work good sir
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 3 weeks ago #54

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

Druegar wrote:

jedibcg wrote: I still think there was a blanked transmute in the Printed

There was. It was a mistake.

jedibcg wrote: it might be the Potion of Condensed

Potion Condensed Healing was listed in plain sight in the printed version.

As much as I enjoy watching the speculations, since it was my error that triggered the searching, I feel it's only reasonable that I let you know there should not have been blank lines in both the Transmuted and Special sections. It was a goof, not a hint.

you sticking with this? lol

also the blank that is now greaves of the viper is above greater quicksilver charm ,and that does not seem correct.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #55

yes
As much as I enjoy a tease, this isn't one of those times. Honestly
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #56

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925
Origins Participation
____ of ____ (R) = Bracerlets of Blocking
____ of the ____ (UC) = Bracelets of the Watcher
____ ____ ____ ____ (R) = Ioun Stone Amber Cube
____ ____ ____ ____ (UC) = Ioun Stone Amber Sphere
____ of ____ (R) = ?
____ of ____ (UC) = ?

N3 ended up using Ale Master Earcuff and Mead Master Earcuff's I think.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #57

Were those under participation specifically?

Venomward greaves and Greaves of the Viper?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #58

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Were those under participation specifically?

Venomward greaves and Greaves of the Viper?


I don't understand your questions.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #59

Never mind. Ignore me.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 QTR 5 months 2 weeks ago #60

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7925

Wade Schwendemann wrote: Never mind. Ignore me.


That is hard to do good buddy. :D
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds