Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Timeline: 2003 Info

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 7 years 1 month ago #97

Mike Steele wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: 2017

Jeff smashed his head into his keyboard 87 times.


And we're only 1/3 through 2017... ;)


That was just the past few days... :S
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 7 years 1 month ago #98

Maybe that was all between 1 pm and 1:15 pm eastern time?

Really, though, I think if Origins really goes through with what they promised in today's email, things are looking up and they are trying to make amends.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 7 years 1 month ago #99

Just think how cool it would be to have an Origins 2017 unique survivor button playing on:

Keyboard Survived as did I!
Origins 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by edwin.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 5 years 8 months ago #100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #101

I hate to resurrect a long "dead' topic, but in reading through the timeline again, I see I must have failed to enter XP for 2010. Our group failed the dungeon, so maybe that's why I didn't bother with XP.

Too late now, I'm sure. But I am bummer about it.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #102

Dave Autzen wrote: I hate to resurrect a long "dead' topic, but in reading through the timeline again, I see I must have failed to enter XP for 2010. Our group failed the dungeon, so maybe that's why I didn't bother with XP.

Too late now, I'm sure. But I am bummer about it.


Dave, no worries, I don't really think of this as a dead topic. Regarding your missed XP, I'd recommend sending Jeff a message and seeing if he can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #103

I'm glad this popped back up, I was looking for it awhile ago and couldn't find (all be it only a quick search). I'll favorite it this time so I don't have to go hunting again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #104

David Harris wrote: I'm glad this popped back up, I was looking for it awhile ago and couldn't find (all be it only a quick search). I'll favorite it this time so I don't have to go hunting again!


I had googled ‘true dungeon history” or something similar and it came up. I don’t think the search function here gets results over a year old.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #105

Mike Steele wrote: Regarding your missed XP, I'd recommend sending Jeff a message and seeing if he can help.

Sorry, but we cannot change XP from that far back.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #106

Druegar wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: Regarding your missed XP, I'd recommend sending Jeff a message and seeing if he can help.

Sorry, but we cannot change XP from that far back.


Druegar, thanks for the clarification.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #107

Dave Autzen wrote:

David Harris wrote: I'm glad this popped back up, I was looking for it awhile ago and couldn't find (all be it only a quick search). I'll favorite it this time so I don't have to go hunting again!


I had googled ‘true dungeon history” or something similar and it came up. I don’t think the search function here gets results over a year old.


The default on the search here is only results in the past year. But that is just the default, you can get search results from long long ago. Under "Search Options" change the "Find results from" dropdown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Timeline 2016 Info 3 years 5 days ago #108

Anyone want to add more details to rooms 2006+?

Or, does that affect retrodungeons?

I remember the room with bars and making the crossbow to get the keys (or do something else) at the beginning of, I think, 2006. I remember at least one of the puzzle rooms. I remember the shambler and medusa from 2007 - the reason why I was the only person in my run to avert eyes in the recent retrodungeon. I don't remember what 2008 was like, at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.093 seconds