Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #25

Does anybody know the Date/Time for the GenCon GT runs? My flight currently gets in at 2:45PM - a bit concerned I may be pushing it. Thanks!
Preminant Resident of the State of Confusion
Part-Time Cat Herder
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #26

Can only speak to the past. They typically have always been on Wednesday evening starting around 7pm.
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #27

Any plans for food or drinks after runs?
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #28

Hey Folks,
To my great surprise, both myself and my friend both managed to get GTs this year. Unfortunately, my run slot at present is full (Group G) as we pulled our GTs at vastly different times during the year. Would anybody be willing to consider jumping to Darkhold Keep (Group K) so that I can run with my buddy in Group G? Or any two folks on other Tomb Runs?

Thank you for your consideration!
-Fizz
Preminant Resident of the State of Confusion
Part-Time Cat Herder
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #29

Fizzikx wrote: Hey Folks,
To my great surprise, both myself and my friend both managed to get GTs this year. Unfortunately, my run slot at present is full (Group G) as we pulled our GTs at vastly different times during the year. Would anybody be willing to consider jumping to Darkhold Keep (Group K) so that I can run with my buddy in Group G? Or any two folks on other Tomb Runs?

Thank you for your consideration!
-Fizz


Just a suggestion, but another option would be the two of you move to Group K. Then you are assured a run together?
Casey's Emporium of Gooey Delights Token Store:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253865
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #30

Casey Wren wrote:

Fizzikx wrote: Hey Folks,
To my great surprise, both myself and my friend both managed to get GTs this year. Unfortunately, my run slot at present is full (Group G) as we pulled our GTs at vastly different times during the year. Would anybody be willing to consider jumping to Darkhold Keep (Group K) so that I can run with my buddy in Group G? Or any two folks on other Tomb Runs?

Thank you for your consideration!
-Fizz


Just a suggestion, but another option would be the two of you move to Group K. Then you are assured a run together?


That’s plan B which is increasingly looking like plan A lol.
Preminant Resident of the State of Confusion
Part-Time Cat Herder
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #31

I would trade my slot in K for your Slot in G and I would play Monk in G.
START HERE FOR TOKEN RESEARCH
Token DataBase

CHARACTER GENERATORS
Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android
Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #32

Daniel Moody wrote: Any plans for food or drinks after runs?


At present my group does not (2 of us this year). We'd be down for post GT grub. Any Suggestions on a Venue? We should get a headcount and make reservations if possible, but we'll probably be getting out around 9:30PM - may be a little tricky as I know a lot of the places tend to close up at 10PM.
Preminant Resident of the State of Confusion
Part-Time Cat Herder
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #33

Hasn't the regular place for that dinner been Ruth's?

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #34

We would be happy to join for dinner plans.
Amanda

Magellan the Ferret's Personal Caddy
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #35

Based on the released schedule, can we assume the GHC GT runs will be Curse of the Crimson Isle?

Do we know what day/time they will be held? It would be nice to know in order to finalize wish lists, especially if the runs will be held on Thursday.
The topic has been locked.

2023 Golden Ticket Sign-Ups 1 year 1 month ago #36

Dave wrote: Based on the released schedule, can we assume the GHC GT runs will be Curse of the Crimson Isle?

Do we know what day/time they will be held? It would be nice to know in order to finalize wish lists, especially if the runs will be held on Thursday.


+1 on knowing the date and time for GHC. End of day would be ideal since it would be easiest to fit into schedules.
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Elf Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds