Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 6 days ago #457

Adam Guay wrote: Do the two of you have plans for every Auri's token?


Yes—the plan is to transmute 10 into the Candles to have a set for Guildy McGuildface (and anyone playing with us, if they want to borrow one) and to keep one Honeycomb for posterity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 6 days ago #458

BeLinda Mathie wrote:

Adam Guay wrote: Do the two of you have plans for every Auri's token?


Yes—the plan is to transmute 10 into the Candles to have a set for Guildy McGuildface (and anyone playing with us, if they want to borrow one) and to keep one Honeycomb for posterity.


My plan exactly.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 6 days ago #459

If anyone has an extra they are willing to part with let me know if we can work something out.
Fall down......Go boom!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 6 days ago #460

Adam Guay wrote: If anyone has an extra they are willing to part with let me know if we can work something out.


If I had extras, I’d definitely try to help you out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 6 days ago #461

I might have extra, it depends on how many of them I get. If it's 1 per 30 dollars donated I'll have extra. If it's 1 per$30+ donation I won't. I don't know which it is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #462

If it was suppose to be one per $30 they would run out before $20K in donations.

It was listed as one per $30+ or ten for $1,000 in a single donation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #463

edwin wrote: If it was suppose to be one per $30 they would run out before $20K in donations.

It was listed as one per $30+ or ten for $1,000 in a single donation.


The question being, if one made multiple small donations, how many would they receive?
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #464

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

edwin wrote: If it was suppose to be one per $30 they would run out before $20K in donations.

It was listed as one per $30+ or ten for $1,000 in a single donation.


The question being, if one made multiple small donations, how many would they receive?


They would have run out long before most donations were made if it was one per $30 since there are a maximum of 500. If they did do this then the first $15K and a bit more would be the only folks getting honeycombs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #465

edwin wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

edwin wrote: If it was suppose to be one per $30 they would run out before $20K in donations.

It was listed as one per $30+ or ten for $1,000 in a single donation.


The question being, if one made multiple small donations, how many would they receive?


They would have run out long before most donations were made if it was one per $30 since there are a maximum of 500. If they did do this then the first $15K and a bit more would be the only folks getting honeycombs.


I don't think you understand what Wade was saying. If someone made 2 separate $30 donations which some but not everyone did. How are they treating that. The answer is we don't know. I know way back when I upped my donation, I wrote and asked if the donations would be combined or if they would be counted as separate. I was told by the whomever answered that they were not certain.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #466

Thanks Jedi. Yes, that was my exact point.

I do remember a line about donations NOT being combined to get to the 1K level. Beyond that, it's anyone's guess.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #467

I understand what is being asked.

"...By donating $30 or more you will be guaranteed to receive one Worldbuilders Exclusive Auri's Honeycomb token for use in True Dungeon adventures. (Only 500 tokens available.)..."

Raised over $60K. If it was one per $30 then only the first quarter or so of donations would get them leaving the vast majority of donations without getting any including several $1000 donations.

The limit of 500 comes into play.

Without a limit then the question becomes relevant unless Worldbuilder's decides to take a path which will upset the majority of folks who donated. Who knows if they decide to do that as it seems they have already upset the majority of folks who donated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by edwin.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 3 weeks 5 days ago #468

edwin wrote: I understand what is being asked.

"...By donating $30 or more you will be guaranteed to receive one Worldbuilders Exclusive Auri's Honeycomb token for use in True Dungeon adventures. (Only 500 tokens available.)..."

Raised over $60K. If it was one per $30 then only the first quarter or so of donations would get them leaving the vast majority of donations without getting any including several $1000 donations.

The limit of 500 comes into play.

Without a limit then the question becomes relevant unless Worldbuilder's decides to take a path which will upset the majority of folks who donated. Who knows if they decide to do that as it seems they have already upset the majority of folks who donated.


That isn't the same thing...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.194 seconds