Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #385

The items we are all discussing here were not auction items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #386

I received a 10 pack of tokens this week as a prize. I have not received my Honeycomb either

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #387

Cassie wrote: The items we are all discussing here were not auction items.


Actually Jedi won the grand prize! Charm of Avarice, he was very lucky.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #388

macxdmg wrote:

Cassie wrote: The items we are all discussing here were not auction items.


Actually Jedi won the grand prize! Charm of Avarice, he was very lucky.


Yes. Grand prize. In the RAFFLE. IE: not an auction. The auction items were a completly different thing then the giveaway/raffle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cassie. Reason: Spelling

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #389

Cassie wrote:

macxdmg wrote:

Cassie wrote: The items we are all discussing here were not auction items.


Actually Jedi won the grand prize! Charm of Avarice, he was very lucky.


Yes. Grand prize. In the RAFFLE. IE: not an auction. The auction items were a completly different thing then the giveaway/raffle


I see the confusion, you are right.
--
macXdmg
Monk of the Painda Order
Bard of the College of Sick Beats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #390

macxdmg wrote:

Cassie wrote: The items we are all discussing here were not auction items.


Actually Jedi won the grand prize! Charm of Avarice, he was very lucky.

I also won some version of the grand prize it seems not the whole grand prize as listed....just like the folks that are getting only 1 pack.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #391

Definitely confusing and not clear.

Anyone else get the email about 2021 EOY? I laughed out loud when I received it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 2 weeks ago #392

edwin wrote: Definitely confusing and not clear.

Anyone else get the email about 2021 EOY? I laughed out loud when I received it.


What email??
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 1 week ago #393

Not sure how long ago folks started getting stuff but I donated early and enough to get a honey comb but I have not received anything yet?
It would be nice to win something else but I really just wanted the honey comb as a fan of the books.
Hopefully it will show up.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 1 week ago #394

Bob Chasan wrote: Not sure how long ago folks started getting stuff but I donated early and enough to get a honey comb but I have not received anything yet?
It would be nice to win something else but I really just wanted the honey comb as a fan of the books.
Hopefully it will show up.


Same

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 1 week ago #395

Bob Chasan wrote: Not sure how long ago folks started getting stuff but I donated early and enough to get a honey comb but I have not received anything yet?
It would be nice to win something else but I really just wanted the honey comb as a fan of the books.
Hopefully it will show up.


+2 I'm not even a fan of the books, I just want the Token.
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Teams Up with Worldbuilders 1 month 1 week ago #396

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 834

Bob Chasan wrote: Not sure how long ago folks started getting stuff but I donated early and enough to get a honey comb but I have not received anything yet?
It would be nice to win something else but I really just wanted the honey comb as a fan of the books.
Hopefully it will show up.

Everyone who donated $30+ should get one. We didn't have enough to hit the cap when the campaign closed. AFAIK, no one has gotten one yet, or at least no one who's posted on the forums

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds