Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #49

Lori Martin wrote: Champions was the place inside the Marriott. Champs was a place in the mall. Drake LOVED eating at Champions. I liked it (the first 2-3 times that week), but after having almost all my meals there in a week, I was DONE with it!

Not gonna lie...Drake was super sad to see the renovation take place and his beloved Champions getting axed. I believe there was even discussion about going over for a final meal, but that never materialized before they closed down. Tough to be a kid these days!

Lori

And, no comment on the post about Jeff's gaming cave....except to say I will NOT be posting photos :-)

I remember telling you Drake and I were leaving and headed there for lunch everday of build i think in 2015. You just shook your head at me
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #50

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: I remember telling you Drake and I were leaving and headed there for lunch everday of build i think in 2015. You just shook your head at me


She could have been shaking her head at you for any number of reasons...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #51

jedibcg wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: I remember telling you Drake and I were leaving and headed there for lunch everday of build i think in 2015. You just shook your head at me


She could have been shaking her head at you for any number of reasons...lol.

this is true
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #52

Mike Steele wrote: I'm definitely in the "never too cold for ice cream" camp. :)


Same...never ever ever too cold and there is always room...granted, I grew up in Missouri and Arkansas my whole life, so it really never does get too cold.
~Rebecca

The Dragon's Horde aka our tokens for sale/trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253588

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #53

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: When I lived in the upper midwest I would have agreed with you. Age and 10 years in California have skewed my perceptions....

Wade, I'm older than you are and lived in California a lot longer than you. It is with that experience that I must declare you ... a wuss. :P


I suppose I've earned that.


Or better yet, how about, I don't want to have to seek out Ice Cream when it is so far away from TD.

Yeah, let's go with that.


You don’t want to leave TD land for ice cream?

Perhaps ice cream might come to you. :evil:
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #54

Last year at GameHole Con, that icecream stand might've replaced a few meals for me because I didn't consider food options while volunteering for the first time.

It was a delicious replacement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #55

Harlax wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: When I lived in the upper midwest I would have agreed with you. Age and 10 years in California have skewed my perceptions....

Wade, I'm older than you are and lived in California a lot longer than you. It is with that experience that I must declare you ... a wuss. :P


I suppose I've earned that.


Or better yet, how about, I don't want to have to seek out Ice Cream when it is so far away from TD.

Yeah, let's go with that.


You don’t want to leave TD land for ice cream?

Perhaps ice cream might come to you. :evil:


DEAL!!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #56

Outside of TD, pretty much all of my GenCon time is spent in the playtest hall, either getting tests in for my own stuff or playing and giving feedback on other games.

That, and drinking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by isauteikisa.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #57

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: When I lived in the upper midwest I would have agreed with you. Age and 10 years in California have skewed my perceptions....

Wade, I'm older than you are and lived in California a lot longer than you. It is with that experience that I must declare you ... a wuss. :P


I suppose I've earned that.


Or better yet, how about, I don't want to have to seek out Ice Cream when it is so far away from TD.

Yeah, let's go with that.


You don’t want to leave TD land for ice cream?

Perhaps ice cream might come to you. :evil:


DEAL!!


But I don’t like Ice cream
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #58

Bob Chasan wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: When I lived in the upper midwest I would have agreed with you. Age and 10 years in California have skewed my perceptions....

Wade, I'm older than you are and lived in California a lot longer than you. It is with that experience that I must declare you ... a wuss. :P


I suppose I've earned that.


Or better yet, how about, I don't want to have to seek out Ice Cream when it is so far away from TD.

Yeah, let's go with that.


You don’t want to leave TD land for ice cream?

Perhaps ice cream might come to you. :evil:


DEAL!!


But I don’t like Ice cream


We’ll bring some broccoli for you...
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #59

Harlax wrote:

Bob Chasan wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Harlax wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote:

Druegar wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: When I lived in the upper midwest I would have agreed with you. Age and 10 years in California have skewed my perceptions....

Wade, I'm older than you are and lived in California a lot longer than you. It is with that experience that I must declare you ... a wuss. :P


I suppose I've earned that.


Or better yet, how about, I don't want to have to seek out Ice Cream when it is so far away from TD.

Yeah, let's go with that.


You don’t want to leave TD land for ice cream?

Perhaps ice cream might come to you. :evil:


DEAL!!


But I don’t like Ice cream


We’ll bring some broccoli for you...

I thought we were talking about frozen custard, not ice cream..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Besides TD, what’s your favorite thing to do at a con 1 year 10 months ago #60

At Origins, see all my TD friends - TD is pretty much the only thing I do.

At GenCon, I'll split my time between TD, Critical Role live show, and just browsing the Dealer's Hall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds