Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #481

Joshua Long wrote:
I think another possibility is you have to ring a bell that signifies truth and have the fragment pieces with you.

Just a guess.

Editing to expand.

I'm guessing you'll have to ring some kind of bell of truth, have the all 6 fragments in hand, and they will take you somewhere to exchange.


Maybe someone else can check the source code because I can’t on my phone (or I just don’t know how on my phone), but.....

Druegar posted a pic of a pirate and pirates are on a ship and riddle mentions a bell so.....
Ship’s Bell
Another possibility....
Silver Bell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #482

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8089
The only reason he posted the pirate though was someone said Aaargh. There is no way he would have known someone would have said that. Seems like a stretch.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #483

jedibcg wrote: The only reason he posted the pirate though was someone said Aaargh. There is no way he would have known someone would have said that. Seems like a stretch.


Unless! I could be a plant, and set it up so he could have an excuse to post the pirate picture.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #484

  • Joshua Long
  • Joshua Long's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • You believe there to be no traps...
  • Posts: 380

Krym wrote:

Joshua Long wrote:
I think another possibility is you have to ring a bell that signifies truth and have the fragment pieces with you.

Just a guess.

Editing to expand.

I'm guessing you'll have to ring some kind of bell of truth, have the all 6 fragments in hand, and they will take you somewhere to exchange.


Maybe someone else can check the source code because I can’t on my phone (or I just don’t know how on my phone), but.....

Druegar posted a pic of a pirate and pirates are on a ship and riddle mentions a bell so.....
Ship’s Bell
Another possibility....
Silver Bell


I did not find anything of note in the source of either.
GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Blades in the Dark podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in southern Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #485

Krym wrote:

Joshua Long wrote:
I think another possibility is you have to ring a bell that signifies truth and have the fragment pieces with you.

Just a guess.

Editing to expand.

I'm guessing you'll have to ring some kind of bell of truth, have the all 6 fragments in hand, and they will take you somewhere to exchange.


Maybe someone else can check the source code because I can’t on my phone (or I just don’t know how on my phone), but.....

Druegar posted a pic of a pirate and pirates are on a ship and riddle mentions a bell so.....
Ship’s Bell
Another possibility....
Silver Bell


I did a once over, everything looks normal.
Forum Name: Milambus
Real Name: Jake Fitch
Main Class: Monk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #486

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8089
Before Joshua found this wonderful I thought about asking someone to look over the transmuted page again to see if there is anything there. I looked but I didn't see anything, but could have easily missed something.


If you seek the riches
We do.

Ring truth for which to sound
Just spitballing anyone think Ring of Sonic Resistance is worth searching?

The items that you’ll need
are these the recipe fragments or something else?

To forge a relic found
to make the mystery item?

Go down for which we’ll lead
This

A ledge so near the ground
and this are the parts I am most interested in.
there is a ledge on almost all the TD website pages near the bottom of the page????
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #487

  • Joshua Long
  • Joshua Long's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • You believe there to be no traps...
  • Posts: 380

jedibcg wrote: Before Joshua found this wonderful I thought about asking someone to look over the transmuted page again to see if there is anything there. I looked but I didn't see anything, but could have easily missed something.


If you seek the riches
We do.

Ring truth for which to sound
Just spitballing anyone think Ring of Sonic Resistance is worth searching?

The items that you’ll need
are these the recipe fragments or something else?

To forge a relic found
to make the mystery item?

Go down for which we’ll lead
This

A ledge so near the ground
and this are the parts I am most interested in.
there is a ledge on almost all the TD website pages near the bottom of the page????


Good idea!

I checked the footer and came up with the following link.

truedungeon.com/images/OB.png

When you click the ring image at the footer.

Edit the ring is actually above the footer code wise... but still believe you are on the right path. Now what does that image mean~?
GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Blades in the Dark podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in southern Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Joshua Long.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #488

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8089

Joshua Long wrote:

jedibcg wrote: Before Joshua found this wonderful I thought about asking someone to look over the transmuted page again to see if there is anything there. I looked but I didn't see anything, but could have easily missed something.


If you seek the riches
We do.

Ring truth for which to sound
Just spitballing anyone think Ring of Sonic Resistance is worth searching?

The items that you’ll need
are these the recipe fragments or something else?

To forge a relic found
to make the mystery item?

Go down for which we’ll lead
This

A ledge so near the ground
and this are the parts I am most interested in.
there is a ledge on almost all the TD website pages near the bottom of the page????


Good idea!

I checked the footer and came up with the following link.

truedungeon.com/images/OB.png

When you click the ring image at the footer.

Edit the ring is actually above the footer code wise... but still believe you are on the right path. Now what does that image mean~?


I was just about to post the same thing.
truedungeon.com/images/OB.png

That ring is the Image of the Ring of Riches. So I think that might be the seek riches that laz got.

If the name of the token (yes I am back on the token boat) is O____ B_____ then it would fit in the QTR space.

The year token also is for 2019. I think we are really on to something. Where to go next though....
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #489

  • Joshua Long
  • Joshua Long's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • You believe there to be no traps...
  • Posts: 380
Do you think we need to know the name of the token to transmute it kind of deal?


Also man having a doc with all the clues would be nice. x.x
GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Blades in the Dark podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in southern Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #490

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 8089

Joshua Long wrote: Do you think we need to know the name of the token to transmute it kind of deal?


Also man having a doc with all the clues would be nice. x.x


I don't know if we need to know the name. I wouldn't think so based on what we have thus far, but who knows. To me it seems like the recipe pieces riddle was leading us to this image.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #491

Nothing new to add really. I had also just found the token image by looking through the code on the Transmute page. But it looks like that image is clickable on all pages of the site.
Forum Name: Milambus
Real Name: Jake Fitch
Main Class: Monk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 11 months 2 weeks ago #492

Based on the spacing of the letters, I would say
O-word 6-8 letters long
B-word 3-5 letters long

O______ B___

A belt maybe?
Forum Name: Milambus
Real Name: Jake Fitch
Main Class: Monk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds