Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #289

Endgame wrote:

Joshua Long wrote: Totally has to do with the death die as someone pointed out in the other thread.

I went to the page tokendb.com/token/druegars-death-die/

Looked at the source and found the following...

<p><em>Note:</em> This item does not function out of combat.<a href=" www.dantasyland.com/td/w3M5MWgJD.png " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"><img class="alignnone" src=" tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/invspxl.gif " alt="" width="1" height="1" /></a></p>
<div class="token-text"><h4>Text On Token</h4><p>At combat death, roll d20 to raise dead self<br />

also the footer had
<!-- Cache served by Simple Cache - Last modified: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:31:48 GMT -->
indicating it was updated today!

The image of note in that code above is http://www.dantasyland.com/td/w3M5MWgJD.png

I don't know who all those characters are, someone help~~~


The top center image has light blue dots imbedded in it.


Can you share the filtered image?
Creator of the TD Public Market . Check often to see what's for sale!

GM and Producer of Tales From Mauxferry an actual play Godbound podcast.

Co-founder of RollPlus Con a yearly gaming getaway somewhere in Indiana. Many call it a D&D B&B~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #290

I have circled all of the dots. The one on the hat is out of place, but it is not light blue either, so not sure its legit.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #291

Joshua Long wrote:

Endgame wrote:

Joshua Long wrote: Totally has to do with the death die as someone pointed out in the other thread.

I went to the page tokendb.com/token/druegars-death-die/

Looked at the source and found the following...

<p><em>Note:</em> This item does not function out of combat.<a href=" www.dantasyland.com/td/w3M5MWgJD.png " target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"><img class="alignnone" src=" tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/invspxl.gif " alt="" width="1" height="1" /></a></p>
<div class="token-text"><h4>Text On Token</h4><p>At combat death, roll d20 to raise dead self<br />

also the footer had
<!-- Cache served by Simple Cache - Last modified: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 15:31:48 GMT -->
indicating it was updated today!

The image of note in that code above is http://www.dantasyland.com/td/w3M5MWgJD.png

I don't know who all those characters are, someone help~~~


The top center image has light blue dots imbedded in it.


Can you share the filtered image?


Took me a moment to get it uploaded :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #292

Think the dots may line up to a constellation maybe?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #293

So did Druegar get the wrong image (using Gordon Jump)? Or is it more of a clue. Howard Hesseman was in WKRP with Gordon Jump....
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #294

Hmmm...

Michael McKeen (missing) and Gordon Jump (the odd man out) were both in a 1985 TV series called "Tall Tales & Legends" also known as "Shelly Duvall's Tall Tales & Legends."

Jump was in episode 5: Darlin' Clementine

McKeen was in episode 6: Johnny Appleseed
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #295

Attached is an image of all the blue teal pixels. The pixels have been expanded for visibility.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #296

Matthew Hayward wrote: Here's the teal pixels in the secret image that I was able to find, embiggened and boxed:

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



I can't help but notice the dots all seem to be on the right hand side, maybe you are supposed to mirror them or fold the image or something?


There are dots on the left too that I didn't see on the first pass. I'll highlight and upload as soon as I can.

Edit - Cliff beat me to it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Endgame.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #297

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: upper left corner=martin mull- col. mustard
left middle colleen camp=Yvette
bottom left= Christorpher lloyd=Prof plum
bottom middle= Eileen Brennan= mrs PeaCOCK
middle=Tim Curry=wadworth
top middle=Madeline Kahn=Mrs white (maybe on this one)
top right=Howard Hesseman=the chief
right middle=Lesley Ann Warren= Scarlet
bottom right=Gordon Jump=====NOT in Clue WKRP in Cincinnati (Art Carlson)

missing Mr Green (relic) = Micheal McKeen


Good catch on Howard Hessman, I forgot he was the Chief and IMDB lists him as uncredited. So the only actor not in Clue is Gordon Jump... best known for WKRP in Cincinnati.

Has there ever been a TD event in Cinci?


I like the idea that Gordon Jump is the clue, since he's the only one not in the Movie Clue. Maybe it is something in Cincinnati.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #298

Mike Steele wrote: I like the idea that Gordon Jump is the clue, since he's the only one not in the Movie Clue. Maybe it is something in Cincinnati.

That is what I am wondering. Is it a mistake by druegar or a clue?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #299

jedibcg wrote:

Mike Steele wrote: I like the idea that Gordon Jump is the clue, since he's the only one not in the Movie Clue. Maybe it is something in Cincinnati.

That is what I am wondering. Is it a mistake by druegar or a clue?


I think you answered your own question. And does Duegar even make mistakes? ;)
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Deciphering the Relic Fragment Riddle 1 year 9 months ago #300

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I think you answered your own question. And does Duegar even make mistakes? ;)


He does. It is rare but he does. I just uncertain if it is a clue where we take it. I already searched Jump in the token database.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds