Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Info on True Dungeon Celebration

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 10 months ago #37

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I would assume that every 8K order comes with a code, so that if one individual ordered more than one 8K pack, I would assume they get more than 1 patron code.


That was my understanding. There should be at least wo more patron codes redeemed as there are two currently being auctioned.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 10 months ago #38

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I would assume that every 8K order comes with a code, so that if one individual ordered more than one 8K pack, I would assume they get more than 1 patron code.


That was my understanding. There should be at least wo more patron codes redeemed as there are two currently being auctioned.


You're right, I don't know why I thought it was one per person. I'm surprised it's as low as it is given that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 10 months ago #39

Mike Steele wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann wrote: I would assume that every 8K order comes with a code, so that if one individual ordered more than one 8K pack, I would assume they get more than 1 patron code.


That was my understanding. There should be at least wo more patron codes redeemed as there are two currently being auctioned.


You're right, I don't know why I thought it was one per person. I'm surprised it's as low as it is given that.


There's no benefit in redeeming them before the 18th, when registration opens.

I wouldn't read anything into the current numbers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matthew Hayward.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #40

I picked up a ticket for the trivia event, but I can't seem to find any information on it. With only playing two years so far, I doubt I will be able to contribute much to my team...

Is there somewhere that describes the event or has sample trivia questions so I can get a feel if I should return my ticket so I am not a burden to my table?

I assume it is true dungeon trivia, so I feel totally unprepared. I recognize some of the names who bought at my same table, and do t want to drag any of them down.

Myron aka Mongo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #41

"Teams of 6 players will face a multi-media trivia contest. Test your wits and knowledge on all things geek and TD related!"

So, it sounds like it will be more than just TD-related trivia.

In addition to TD questions, I'd suspect some trivia related to D&D (or other RPGs), and would not be surprised to see some questions related to books/movies either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #42

Has anything been mentioned about gaining EXP for the runs or will this be similar to GHC?

This event seems more long time players than attracting new ones so I vote for XP....anyone else agree...or not?
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #43

JACKOFTRADZE wrote: Has anything been mentioned about gaining EXP for the runs or will this be similar to GHC?

This event seems more long time players than attracting new ones so I vote for XP....anyone else agree...or not?


Retro dungeons, so probably not. Best case scenario would be the same way GHC gave XP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #44

I'm pretty sure it was mentioned that XP would be the same as at GHC, but I can't find the reference right now.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #45

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14364
Jeff did say the XP would be handled the same as at GHC - players under 5th level can earn XP.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #46

Does anyone know what the last day is to be able to refund True Dungeon tickets at TDC? I've got two sets of 10 tickets and 7 people going so far. I'm going to try to recruit a couple more people to fill the slots, but if there's a deadline beyond which you can't refund tickets, I'll use that as my hard stop on trying to get a couple more friends to attend. Unless I decide to hang onto them and try to fill them through the forums.

I am a bit hesitant to turn them back in, because I would like to run in Hardcore, and if we return the tickets it's very possible the three people that buy them might not want to do Hardcore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #47

Given the policies in place on the runs is to return tickets at the time of the run if spaces are unfilled. I assume there is none

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Info on True Dungeon Celebration 2 years 9 months ago #48

Thank you for all of the responses on XP!
I figured but at the same time regardless of Retro XP should be given.
"The Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity."

Boom goes the Devil Drake when this Rogue slides a 20 with a Holy Hand Grenade.

My Rogue Build: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=244107&limitstart=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds