Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #169

So, do those of us who are not volunteeering need to get our names on a list so when the Lucas Stadium getsapo request our written ID to enter Wednesday night they will let us in?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #170

yes
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #171

Will badges be ok for entry?
Those do have our names on them and are Gen con issued
*mental note* always listen to Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #172

i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #173

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2938
I was extremely lucky enough to pull another Golden Ticket out of my most recent order, and this one is going to my best buddy Deron (who joined me at TDC) and will be going to his first ever Gen Con this year!

So please list Deron (Fighter or Dwarf Fighter 5/5) with me on the "Dancing Among Stones - Puzzle" run.

Thanks!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #174

Trent wrote: I was extremely lucky enough to pull another Golden Ticket out of my most recent order, and this one is going to my best buddy Deron (who joined me at TDC) and will be going to his first ever Gen Con this year!

So please list Deron (Fighter or Dwarf Fighter 5/5) with me on the "Dancing Among Stones - Puzzle" run.

Thanks!

:)


Congrats Trent!

Looks like things are shaping up for me to take care of the Cleric role on that run.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #175

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT


What time do we meet?

If we are in volunteer training do we still meet you at the top of the stairs?
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #176

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2938

Fiddy wrote:

Trent wrote: I was extremely lucky enough to pull another Golden Ticket out of my most recent order, and this one is going to my best buddy Deron (who joined me at TDC) and will be going to his first ever Gen Con this year!

So please list Deron (Fighter or Dwarf Fighter 5/5) with me on the "Dancing Among Stones - Puzzle" run.

Thanks!

:)


Congrats Trent!

Looks like things are shaping up for me to take care of the Cleric role on that run.


Thanks Fiddy!

My Barbarian usually has a lot of HP, so as long as Death doesn't attack me (and kill me twice), hopefully I won't be too much of a healing burden.

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #177

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT


What time do we meet?

If we are in volunteer training do we still meet you at the top of the stairs?

if you are volunteering you need to give your GT to your coordinator so they can go on the run and not you :)

if you are, just meet in the coaches room. I will come by and get your GTs then and give the goodie bag

you need to be in the coaching room by 7pm

for the love of Scooby Doo, please have your pre-printed character ...or on the app. lets make life easy for these overworked, under appreciated coaches. They do a lot for you Peeps
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #178

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT


What time do we meet?

If we are in volunteer training do we still meet you at the top of the stairs?

if you are volunteering you need to give your GT to your coordinator so they can go on the run and not you :)

if you are, just meet in the coaches room. I will come by and get your GTs then and give the goodie bag

you need to be in the coaching room by 7pm

for the love of Scooby Doo, please have your pre-printed character ...or on the app. lets make life easy for these overworked, under appreciated coaches. They do a lot for you Peeps


Ah, but to give it to [CC1]? Or to [CC2]? I think it would be simpler to keep it. Wouldn't want to offend one by giving it the other. :P
D&D teaches all the important lessons in life - the low blow, the cheap shot, the back stab, the double cross. - Jerry Marsischky

Let them trap us. We have our swords. - Elric of Melnibone.

You try to get them to play the game, but all they want to do is play the rules. - Ardak Kumerian

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend - Faramir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar. Reason: Friendly Reminder: Not everyone wants their real names used on the forums

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #179

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT


What time do we meet?

If we are in volunteer training do we still meet you at the top of the stairs?

if you are volunteering you need to give your GT to your coordinator so they can go on the run and not you :)

if you are, just meet in the coaches room. I will come by and get your GTs then and give the goodie bag

you need to be in the coaching room by 7pm

for the love of Scooby Doo, please have your pre-printed character ...or on the app. lets make life easy for these overworked, under appreciated coaches. They do a lot for you Peeps


Ah, but to give it to [CC1]? Or to [CC2]? I think it would be simpler to keep it. Wouldn't want to offend one by giving it the other. :P

You make them put on a talent show. Which ever does best wins
delpchad.blogspot.com/

First solo Nightmare survivor-2014 Viper pit

Allergic to Lori

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar. Reason: Friendly Reminder: Not everyone wants their real names used on the forums

Golden Ticket Winners Sign Up Folder 5 years 2 months ago #180

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15766

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote:

Harlax wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: i should be at the top of the stairs to great you. For some reason Homeland liked me and I got away with no wristband or anything(except jeff calling over the radio wednesday to tell me to put it on)


we need the names, they will be on a list for Homeland. I will be there to help


you will also need the GT


What time do we meet?

If we are in volunteer training do we still meet you at the top of the stairs?

if you are volunteering you need to give your GT to your coordinator so they can go on the run and not you :)

if you are, just meet in the coaches room. I will come by and get your GTs then and give the goodie bag

you need to be in the coaching room by 7pm

for the love of Scooby Doo, please have your pre-printed character ...or on the app. lets make life easy for these overworked, under appreciated coaches. They do a lot for you Peeps


Ah, but to give it to [CC1]? Or to [CC2]? I think it would be simpler to keep it. Wouldn't want to offend one by giving it the other. :P

You make them put on a talent show. Which ever does best wins


I'll settle it - give it to an AC.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar. Reason: Friendly Reminder: Not everyone wants their real names used on the forums
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds