Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 2 months ago #133

started adding items

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 2 months ago #134

It’s like you knew I just got my tax refund…
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 2 months ago #135

Dave Autzen wrote: It’s like you knew I just got my tax refund…

I
Have spies everywhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #136

more items added

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #137

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: CoA x4
Muk's
Luna's
Pern's
Pharcus'
Averon's

Relics
Ioun stone elfstone shard x5
Sacred necklace
Greater charm bracelets
Greater ring of havoc
Mage medallion
Amulet if noble might


Kilt of dungeon bane x3


Safehold under construction x2

all 40 tinkering components(1 set)

trade items
Alchemist’s ink x100
Alchemist’s parchment x100
Aragonite x100
darkwood plank x100
dwarven steel x100
elven bismuth x100
Enchanter’s munition x100
Golden Fleece x100
minotaur hides x100
Mystic silk x100
Oil of Enchantment x100
Philosopher’s stone x100
Wish Ring x5

Reserve bars
1K bars x20
5K bars x20
25k barsx20



Mystery box .5
Mystery box 1
Mystery box 1.5
Mystery box 2
Mystery box 5
More Stuff coming here


I think I'm most impressed by 100 Golden Fleeces. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #138

Mike Steele wrote:

lazlo_hollyfeld1985 wrote: CoA x4
Muk's
Luna's
Pern's
Pharcus'
Averon's

Relics
Ioun stone elfstone shard x5
Sacred necklace
Greater charm bracelets
Greater ring of havoc
Mage medallion
Amulet if noble might


Kilt of dungeon bane x3


Safehold under construction x2

all 40 tinkering components(1 set)

trade items
Alchemist’s ink x100
Alchemist’s parchment x100
Aragonite x100
darkwood plank x100
dwarven steel x100
elven bismuth x100
Enchanter’s munition x100
Golden Fleece x100
minotaur hides x100
Mystic silk x100
Oil of Enchantment x100
Philosopher’s stone x100
Wish Ring x5

Reserve bars
1K bars x20
5K bars x20
25k barsx20



Mystery box .5
Mystery box 1
Mystery box 1.5
Mystery box 2
Mystery box 5
More Stuff coming here


I think I'm most impressed by 100 Golden Fleeces. :)

That is a copy and paste error

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #139

Looking forward to my first Token Tuesday!! Hope I can PM fast. 🤣🤪😂

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #140

Christopher Abruscato wrote: Looking forward to my first Token Tuesday!! Hope I can PM fast. 🤣🤪😂

I have killed the servers once or twice :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #141

Prices are that low, wow!! 🤣🤪😂

Third time is a charm!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #142

Am I correct that the tokens that are listed as x4 (for example) may be purchased individually or in an amount up to the total?

What amount the trade goods and reserve bars? Are those (x100 for example) one lot or can they be purchased in any quantity up to the total?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #143

Probably want to make clear for people who don't know that Mystery Boxes are in thousands of dollars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Token Tuesday is back. April 18th. 9pm eastern 1 year 1 month ago #144

Ian Lee wrote: Probably want to make clear for people who don't know that Mystery Boxes are in thousands of dollars.

Those prices will be posted at 9pm along with all others

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds