Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #181

Ramsildor wrote: Here is a little piece of History. The CD is from 2004-2005


Fun artifact! I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #182

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2639

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

Ramsildor wrote: Here is a little piece of History. The CD is from 2004-2005


Fun artifact! I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.


This is pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #183

  • Ramsildor
  • Ramsildor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
  • Posts: 693
I play it a lot during my D&D games for background music
"You don't stop playing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop playing."
- Benjamin Franklin
Sitar, my Bard tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/6dd0b0e3-1014-4f08-a192-4ffb7abeaa2e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #184

Ramsildor wrote: Here is a little piece of History. The CD is from 2004-2005


Awesome!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #185

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.

Abou 2½ years ago, the composer made the tracks available for free, but it looks like he hasn't maintained that page. :(

Thomas Gowen wrote: You can listen and download songs from all three albums here:
www.moodmodule.com

Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this should not be for sale anymore anywhere...let me know if it is, as it should be FREE to all going forward.

thanks

Tom

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #186

Druegar wrote:

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.

Abou 2½ years ago, the composer made the tracks available for free, but it looks like he hasn't maintained that page. :(

Thomas Gowen wrote: You can listen and download songs from all three albums here:
www.moodmodule.com

Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this should not be for sale anymore anywhere...let me know if it is, as it should be FREE to all going forward.

thanks

Tom


Trent and I are hatching a plan... stay tuned.
Get your Character Class T-Shirts HERE! https://www.redbubble.com/people/snakeeyes0217/collections/723278-dungeon-adventure-wear

Get $10 off your first order from Trent Tokens with this code! http://i.refs.cc/RsPEAVgF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #187

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

Druegar wrote:

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.

Abou 2½ years ago, the composer made the tracks available for free, but it looks like he hasn't maintained that page. :(

Thomas Gowen wrote: You can listen and download songs from all three albums here:
www.moodmodule.com

Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this should not be for sale anymore anywhere...let me know if it is, as it should be FREE to all going forward.

thanks

Tom


Trent and I are hatching a plan... stay tuned.


Huzzah!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #188

David Harris wrote:

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

Druegar wrote:

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.

Abou 2½ years ago, the composer made the tracks available for free, but it looks like he hasn't maintained that page. :(

Thomas Gowen wrote: You can listen and download songs from all three albums here:
www.moodmodule.com

Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this should not be for sale anymore anywhere...let me know if it is, as it should be FREE to all going forward.

thanks

Tom


Trent and I are hatching a plan... stay tuned.


Huzzah!


More accurately:

Be afraid......
Be very afraid......
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 1 week ago #189

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2639

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote:

Druegar wrote:

SnakeEyes (Eric) wrote: I have the digital files and listen to them from time to time.

Abou 2½ years ago, the composer made the tracks available for free, but it looks like he hasn't maintained that page. :(

Thomas Gowen wrote: You can listen and download songs from all three albums here:
www.moodmodule.com

Hope you enjoy it. By the way, this should not be for sale anymore anywhere...let me know if it is, as it should be FREE to all going forward.

thanks

Tom


Trent and I are hatching a plan... stay tuned.


LOL - speaking of that, does anyone know how to contact Thomas Gowen? Feel free to give him my info if so. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 3 days ago #190

  • Trent
  • Trent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • www.TrentTokens.com
  • Posts: 2639
Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History

Who knows what this is?

:)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Join the discussion on: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 3 days ago #191

Trent wrote:

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History

Who knows what this is?

:)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



Join the discussion on: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram


Definitely not a complete set of Lore tokens direct from TD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trent Tokens Presents: True Dungeon History 7 months 3 days ago #192

  • Ramsildor
  • Ramsildor's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
  • Posts: 693
Still have about 10
"You don't stop playing because you grow old;
you grow old because you stop playing."
- Benjamin Franklin
Sitar, my Bard tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/6dd0b0e3-1014-4f08-a192-4ffb7abeaa2e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds