Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: L1G Store - Closed

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #73

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14605
I'm not finding your store - do you have a Charm of Spell Swapping?
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #74

bpsymington wrote: I'm not finding your store - do you have a Charm of Spell Swapping?

Yes, it is on the first post of this thread. I provided a link like this:

Store Page

These didn't work for you?

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #75

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 14605

MasterED wrote:

bpsymington wrote: I'm not finding your store - do you have a Charm of Spell Swapping?

Yes, it is on the first post of this thread. I provided a link like this:

Store Page

These didn't work for you?

Ed


Sorry, the link brings me to page 6, not the first page.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #76

bpsymington wrote:

MasterED wrote:

bpsymington wrote: I'm not finding your store - do you have a Charm of Spell Swapping?

Yes, it is on the first post of this thread. I provided a link like this:

Store Page

These didn't work for you?

Ed


Sorry, the link brings me to page 6, not the first page.

Ah, yes. Apparently the post link changes when new pages get added. Anyone know how to fix that? I always want to go to a specific post.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MasterED.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #77

MasterED wrote:

bpsymington wrote:

MasterED wrote:

bpsymington wrote: I'm not finding your store - do you have a Charm of Spell Swapping?

Yes, it is on the first post of this thread. I provided a link like this:

Store Page

These didn't work for you?

Ed


Sorry, the link brings me to page 6, not the first page.

Ah, yes. Apparently the post link changes when new pages get added. Anyone know how to fix that? I always want to go to a specific post.

Ed


This should work:

Store Page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #78

Joshua Baessler wrote: This should work:

Store Page

Nope - that takes me to the last post not the second post in my thread.

For reference: truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=222554&start=1#222555

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #79

You can link to a specific post. The white number in the upper right of every post (e.g., #78) is a link. If you right-click on it, you can copy the URL (shortcut, link, whatever your browser calls it) and use that in your forum post.

So if I want to link to MasterED's second post, I use this URL:
http://truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=222554&limitstart=0#222555
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #80

Druegar wrote: You can link to a specific post. The white number in the upper right of every post (e.g., #78) is a link. If you right-click on it, you can copy the URL (shortcut, link, whatever your browser calls it) and use that in your forum post.

So if I want to link to MasterED's second post, I use this URL:
http://truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=222554&limitstart=0#222555

Thanks for the reply.

So that is what I was doing but even in your example it does not take me to the first page of posts (I do have my default setting different than normal - i.e. my default shows me most current posts).

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #81

Not sure what to tell you. I just tried it in three different browsers, two of which I never use to access the forums and it took me directly to your second post in this thread every time.
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #82

Druegar wrote: Not sure what to tell you. I just tried it in three different browsers, two of which I never use to access the forums and it took me directly to your second post in this thread every time.

Yea I tested MS EDGE (Windows 10) and it worked fine. Back on Google Chrome it didn't work.

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #83

Chrome, Firefox, and IE on Win 7 worked for me
<shrug>
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Icecrag Keep Outfitters - GC Price List 4 years 3 weeks ago #84

Druegar wrote: Chrome, Firefox, and IE on Win 7 worked for me
<shrug>

Thanks for providing the link and for checking. I will use it so it works for most people! ;-)

Ed
Useful Links:
TD Character Creator
Amorgen's Excel Char Gen Tool
Token DataBase
Talking TD Podcast

TD Accomplishments:
Member of the first team to survive Epic True Grind
1st Solo NM as Poly Druid
Proud member of Gas Station Sushi
Don't Nerf Our Tokens!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds