Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Discount Dungeon - eBay: BoTFW, Relics, URs starting at 1 cent

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 9 months ago #229

>100 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 9 months ago #230

PM'ed. Hopefully I can make my Ring of Heroisms in time for the deadline!
I play Wizard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 9 months ago #231

Ending in a few hours:

Matthew Hayward wrote: >100 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 9 months ago #232

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Matthew Hayward.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 8 months ago #233

Massive trade token lot up for auction, over 70 trade tokens:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 8 months ago #234

Auction ends Saturday - right now it's at $300 for:

1x Golden Fleece
2x Aragonite, Elven Bismuth, Oil of Enchantment
8000 GP
Complete set of 2016 Monster Trophies
48 other trade tokens
4x Potion Distilled Healing

Matthew Hayward wrote: Massive trade token lot up for auction, over 70 trade tokens:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 8 months ago #235

PM Sent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 8 months ago #236

>100 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* +1 Mighty Longbow
* +3 Deathcleaver
* Amulet of the Champion
* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 8 months ago #237

Auction ends tomorrow:

Matthew Hayward wrote: >100 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* +1 Mighty Longbow
* +3 Deathcleaver
* Amulet of the Champion
* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 7 months ago #238

>70 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* +1 Mighty Longbow
* +3 Deathcleaver
* Amulet of the Champion
* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 7 months ago #239

Ending tomorrow, lots of deals:

* 8,000 GP, Golden Fleece, 2x Aragonite, 2x Elven Bismuth, 2x Oil of Enchantment, 48 other trade items and more for $378
* 18x Treasure Pulls for $80

Matthew Hayward wrote: >70 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* +1 Mighty Longbow
* +3 Deathcleaver
* Amulet of the Champion
* 2017 Treasure Token Pulls
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Discount Dungeon - eBay Auction: Rares, Uncommons 2 years 6 months ago #240

50 True Dungeon Token auctions up on eBay:

* Massive lot of 70+ trade tokens
* +1 Mighty Longbow
* +3 Deathcleaver
* Amulet of the Champion
* Trade goods
* GP
* Complete 2016 Set
* Adventure Modules

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matth8hb1/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=200&_from=[link]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds