Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Treasure Only Amulet Transmute?

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 3 days ago #1

I noticed when I got my V5C treasure that this is the third year of an treasure only amulet:

Dragonward Amulet
Devilward Amulet
Deadward Amulet

It would be cool if these transmuted to something like a relic that gave +3 to saves and the combined abilities, or maybe +1 to saves and +1 level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 3 days ago #2

  • Picc
  • Picc's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Remember when we were explorers?
  • Posts: 6533
I've been keeping a few extra ward amulets/greaves just in case of such an eventuality.

Also I think even just +1 lv and nothing else it would be popular.
Semper Gumby, Always flexible.

Sartre sits in in a coffee shop and asks for a coffee without cream. The barista apologizes “Sorry, we don't have any cream. Can I offer you a coffee without milk instead?”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 3 days ago #3

I’ve got like 20 in the pile to be transmuted, so it would be very very helpful for me if a future transmute declaration happens relatively soon. Same with the guards. And I assume there are a lot of people in the same boat.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #4

Matthew Hayward wrote: I noticed when I got my V5C treasure that this is the third year of an treasure only amulet:

Dragonward Amulet
Devilward Amulet
Deadward Amulet

It would be cool if these transmuted to something like a relic that gave +3 to saves and the combined abilities, or maybe +1 to saves and +1 level.


Spiritward too so there's 4.

But yeah I kept all of them and was considering mulching them for PS.
Classes Played: Barbarian (37 times), Monk (34), Ranger (24), Rogue (19), Cleric (15), Fighter (11), Dwarf Fighter (8), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #5

Yeah, if they turn this into a transmute, I'd probably have wished they had said something a lot sooner. I'm sure I still have at least one of each, but I've also already transmuted dozens of them in PS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #6

Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

That said, I saved 10 of each, so I hope they do it.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #7

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

That said, I saved 10 of each, so I hope they do it.

I agree I doubt there will be one of either but have 10 of each rare and uncommon greave and 10 of the necklaces. However i disagree about because people will complain is a valid reason. When there was an increase in golden fleeces we were told we could trade for them if we didn't have enough. If would say the same for greaves and/or necklaces if there was a transmute. But that is just me.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #8

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

That said, I saved 10 of each, so I hope they do it.

I agree I doubt there will be one of either but have 10 of each rare and uncommon greave and 10 of the necklaces. However i disagree about because people will complain is a valid reason. When there was an increase in golden fleeces we were told we could trade for them if we didn't have enough. If would say the same for greaves and/or necklaces if there was a transmute. But that is just me.


I think Ring of Heroism's recipe wasn't announced before people had traded away stuff, and everyone seemed pretty happy about it.

If could be as simple as an Amulet of Heroism that takes 10 different Amulets of Greaves, 1 of each trade good, and 5,000 GP or something and gives +1 level and a charm slot or something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #9

Matthew Hayward wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

That said, I saved 10 of each, so I hope they do it.

I agree I doubt there will be one of either but have 10 of each rare and uncommon greave and 10 of the necklaces. However i disagree about because people will complain is a valid reason. When there was an increase in golden fleeces we were told we could trade for them if we didn't have enough. If would say the same for greaves and/or necklaces if there was a transmute. But that is just me.


I think Ring of Heroism's recipe wasn't announced before people had traded away stuff, and everyone seemed pretty happy about it.

If could be as simple as an Amulet of Heroism that takes 10 different Amulets of Greaves, 1 of each trade good, and 5,000 GP or something and gives +1 level and a charm slot or something.


I wasn't paying attention when Ring of Heroism was announced.

Either way, I'm 100% in, though personally I'd like a transmute that isn't +1 level, I would take any transmute.
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 2 days ago #10

The RoH was the last time there was a level booster without any additional drawbacks and that was 2015 so it would probably be a good time to create one. Level + 1 additional charm sounds like a decent trade off for a neck slot.

I'd be more interested in a Greaves transmute though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 1 day ago #11

Matthew Hayward wrote:

jedibcg wrote:

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

That said, I saved 10 of each, so I hope they do it.

I agree I doubt there will be one of either but have 10 of each rare and uncommon greave and 10 of the necklaces. However i disagree about because people will complain is a valid reason. When there was an increase in golden fleeces we were told we could trade for them if we didn't have enough. If would say the same for greaves and/or necklaces if there was a transmute. But that is just me.


I think Ring of Heroism's recipe wasn't announced before people had traded away stuff, and everyone seemed pretty happy about it.

If could be as simple as an Amulet of Heroism that takes 10 different Amulets of Greaves, 1 of each trade good, and 5,000 GP or something and gives +1 level and a charm slot or something.


I'm pretty sure the ring of heroism was announced at the start of the ingredients availability. That said, I'd love to have some sort of transmute that could soak up some of those excess amulets and Greaves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure Only Amulet Transmute? 3 months 1 day ago #12

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote: Much like the Greaves, I doubt a multi item transmute is coming, because people would complain too much.

^^this^^
Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds