Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: XP Codes for Sale?

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #25

I am having trouble understanding why this is something people get worked up over. I figure if someone paid for a run and an XP card is included as part of their completion rewards, then they're welcome to do whatever they want with their completion rewards- be it resell, throw in the garbage, or stick in a drawer for the next 20 years. It honestly doesn't feel all that different from people buying and selling Patron and Adventurer's Guild codes.

At most I might say I feel vaguely incredulous at the idea that someone might be willing to pay actual money for old xp cards when I would have given them some of mine for free (unless TD makes an official ruling against it). :P
Azzy#6968 on Discord- pop on and say hi!

Unofficial TD Community Discord Server.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #26

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 10th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 1164

Azzy wrote: I am having trouble understanding why this is something people get worked up over. I figure if someone paid for a run and an XP card is included as part of their completion rewards, then they're welcome to do whatever they want with their completion rewards- be it resell, throw in the garbage, or stick in a drawer for the next 20 years. It honestly doesn't feel all that different from people buying and selling Patron and Adventurer's Guild codes.

At most I might say I feel vaguely incredulous at the idea that someone might be willing to pay actual money for old xp cards when I would have given them some of mine for free (unless TD makes an official ruling against it). :P

Agreed, with all of this. If you need codes, hit me up, my stack is forever building....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #27

Anyone have a spare code for Abyssal Swamp at Origins 2019? I never recorded my XP for that run.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #28

I will look later tonight, I might have one...if someone doesn't find theirs first.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #29

Josh M. wrote: Anyone have a spare code for Abyssal Swamp at Origins 2019? I never recorded my XP for that run.


I think we (me or KermitKing) have an extra from PaxS...if we can find it you're welcome to it. I know it's a different con, but the same dungeon.
~Rebecca

The Dragon's Horde aka our tokens for sale/trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253588

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dragon6483.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #30

I appreciate it. It's not a huge deal, but it means I'll be level 5 in December, not in February, and I'll hit level 6 one event faster.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #31

I have 1 Gen Con Abyassal. I don't know if it was used or not though (probably not). I will pm it to you.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #32

I have a friend of mine that never thought he'd play enough, never input codes (since 2016) and just realized how much XP he's lost...

To that point, anyone got leftover codes from the 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 seasons? Any or all? He ran every run, every year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Tyler Jakes.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #33

Tyler Jakes wrote: I have a friend of mine that never thought he'd play enough, never input codes (since 2016) and just realized how much XP he's lost...

To that point, anyone got leftover codes from the 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 seasons? Any or all? He ran every run, every year.

You know for $99 he can catchup....lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #34

I regret skipping so many years of playing. I would have made 8th level recently, not just 7th. When all VTDs end, I will be on the verge of 8th, provided I reach room 7 on Nightmare/Hardcore of course.
Tenth level achieved! Now for the long journey to 11th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #35

jedibcg banjo number 5 wrote: I have 1 Gen Con Abyassal. I don't know if it was used or not though (probably not). I will pm it to you.


Looks like this one was used, at least, True Dungeon's not adding it to my account. Thanks for looking though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

XP Codes for Sale? 3 years 6 months ago #36

Josh M. wrote:

jedibcg banjo number 5 wrote: I have 1 Gen Con Abyassal. I don't know if it was used or not though (probably not). I will pm it to you.


Looks like this one was used, at least, True Dungeon's not adding it to my account. Thanks for looking though!

I have potential Origins Abyssal but no other Gen Con's.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds