Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 5 months 1 day ago #493

edwin wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Sheet updated with my pulls. Got a Bismuth, a Master Drinker's Gloves, 2 of the 2021 Amulet, 1 of each of the 2 known Folios, 4 2021 MBs, and a Bead of the Dire Bear. 21 rares and 13 uncommons. I saw a 450 gp and a 100 gp in those; there may have been more.

Nothing of note in the 10 packs.


Nice. i believe I saw 3 different foluos on trent token website. Str Dexand Con one.

I had not heard of the Con one yet.
Questing for 9th level!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 5 months 1 day ago #494

edwin wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Sheet updated with my pulls. Got a Bismuth, a Master Drinker's Gloves, 2 of the 2021 Amulet, 1 of each of the 2 known Folios, 4 2021 MBs, and a Bead of the Dire Bear. 21 rares and 13 uncommons. I saw a 450 gp and a 100 gp in those; there may have been more.

Nothing of note in the 10 packs.


Nice. i believe I saw 3 different foluos on trent token website. Str Dexand Con one.


Only 2 on the tokendb currently STR and DEX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 5 months 1 day ago #495

Dave Autzen wrote:

edwin wrote:

Dave Autzen wrote: Sheet updated with my pulls. Got a Bismuth, a Master Drinker's Gloves, 2 of the 2021 Amulet, 1 of each of the 2 known Folios, 4 2021 MBs, and a Bead of the Dire Bear. 21 rares and 13 uncommons. I saw a 450 gp and a 100 gp in those; there may have been more.

Nothing of note in the 10 packs.


Nice. i believe I saw 3 different foluos on trent token website. Str Dexand Con one.

I had not heard of the Con one yet.


Here ya go
www.trenttokens.com/products/folio-of-fitness-2021-gold?_pos=2&_sid=191b38a14&_ss=r

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 4 weeks ago #496

Nothing spectacular in mine. 91 pulls- 11 bits, 3 of the CON folios, 2 UC greaves. It was the first time I've pulled a folio though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 4 weeks ago #497

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15626
My usual bad luck drawing treasure was even worse. 19 UCs, 16 Rs, 11 monster trophies. Nothing else.

I guess the percentage of trophies is higher than the average.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #498

I didn't draw one, but apparently there is a +3 Reflex Save Folio as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #499

Still early, but here are some trends to keep an eye on. It appears as if 2020 monster bits are no longer in the mix. However, the mix of 2021 monster bits are well below the ratio of the 2020 bits. As a result, while monster bits have been between 18%-20% the past 6 events, they are currently running slightly below 14%. So what has gained? Well, uncommon tokens were averaging between 25%-30% the past 6 events, but are currently running over 36%. Again, it's somewhat early, but 23 people have reported results thus far.

Personally, I noticed the drop in monster bits, but was surprised to see that my 15% was still above the overall group average, at least thus far.

As for a larger trend, the 5 VTD events in 2020 averaged 0.61% UR+ items. Thus far, the 5 VTD events in 2021 are averaging 0.42% UR+, a 31% drop. Although, I understand the numbers here are smaller and good luck by even a few people could significantly change the numbers. Just something of interest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #500

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10254

Dave wrote: Still early, but here are some trends to keep an eye on. It appears as if 2020 monster bits are no longer in the mix. However, the mix of 2021 monster bits are well below the ratio of the 2020 bits. As a result, while monster bits have been between 18%-20% the past 6 events, they are currently running slightly below 14%. So what has gained? Well, uncommon tokens were averaging between 25%-30% the past 6 events, but are currently running over 36%. Again, it's somewhat early, but 23 people have reported results thus far.

Personally, I noticed the drop in monster bits, but was surprised to see that my 15% was still above the overall group average, at least thus far.

As for a larger trend, the 5 VTD events in 2020 averaged 0.61% UR+ items. Thus far, the 5 VTD events in 2021 are averaging 0.42% UR+, a 31% drop. Although, I understand the numbers here are smaller and good luck by even a few people could significantly change the numbers. Just something of interest.


I hadn't looked at the data till you mentioned something (because I don't have my treasure yet to enter). It appears 2021 treasure box only items are all that are left as well. No one has reported pulling a single 2020 greave, necklace or ghost. Also no reports of 2020 UR's. I am am hesitant though to say we don't have any left though until the next wave of folks get their boxes, as likely we will still have another 20 to 25 people reporting (based on previous VTD's) and those 20 to 25 likely have more pulls than the first 25 (and based on previous VTD's). So it could be the last of the 2020-2021 mix is in someone's boxes, or it could be we all are finally into a new mix. I look forward to seeing the rest of the data (and getting my treasure...lol).
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #501

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15626
This reminds me, I still need to record my terrible draws.
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #502

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10254

bpsymington wrote: This reminds me, I still need to record my terrible draws.

I might be able to beat you this time. 260 pulls (I was shorted a few) and I didn't get any token that wasn't gold or platinum backed, also no UR's. No I am not expecting to get get a UR in only 260 pulls, nor a relic or legendary. But I hit no exalt, no enhanced, no trade tokens. My monster bits were a bit lower than average, but other (Folios mostly) were slightly higher. Overall the worst 200+ pulls I have ever had.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #503

I sent in my 2020 10x chips and pre-order cards. 35 pulls- 4 2021 bits 1 rare 2021 greaves, 2 UC 2021 greaves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 4 months 3 weeks ago #504

  • bpsymington
  • bpsymington's Avatar
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer
  • Posts: 15626

jedibcg wrote:

bpsymington wrote: This reminds me, I still need to record my terrible draws.

I might be able to beat you this time. 260 pulls (I was shorted a few) and I didn't get any token that wasn't gold or platinum backed, also no UR's. No I am not expecting to get get a UR in only 260 pulls, nor a relic or legendary. But I hit no exalt, no enhanced, no trade tokens. My monster bits were a bit lower than average, but other (Folios mostly) were slightly higher. Overall the worst 200+ pulls I have ever had.


Holy cow - I had the same result, only UCs and Rs (and more of the were UC), and monster trophies, but I had only 46 pulls. You definitely beat me!
Follow me on Instagram @runningboardgamer

Awesome avatar by Mauve Shirt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds