Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #37

So far, this was a better than average year for draws for me. I tend to run either way above average or terrible.
346 draws:
149 rare, 98 UC, 59 MB, 2 UR (1 was the reaver), 1 5 pt relic, 2 3p relic (rings), 6 rare greaves, 12 UC greeves, 3 trade 2 tokens, 1 averon's wine, and 7 Hitchhiking ghosts (all but the Flog and duplicates of Gog and Bog).
Of the rares, I got 5 potions of death's door. Gold accounted for 4850 gp of the rares and UC's.


Getting 2 UR's and a 5 point relic was great. As usual, when we are looking to complete sets of something, I tend to be streaky getting a lot of 1 item and not many (or sometimes any) of others. Ghosts, I'd love to get rid of one of my duplicates for the flog. On MB's, I got TONS of Darkrift Ingots and automation gears and only a few ooze, oil, and fabric.

Definitely happy with the haul :)

I don't think anyone has seen the rare figurine yet (horror). I'm curious if any of those will make an appearance.

Also, no dragon orbs, legendaries, or 25K bars yet either. My Spirit drake necklace appears to be the only 4 point so far. The sample size is smallish but getting viable to be reflective (1700), so we'll see. When we get over 3K, then we'll have a good sample size (1250 slots so the minimum treasure would be 3750 - more likely 15,000 draws?)

I hope others did well on their draws!

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Woodies for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=2 ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fred K.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #38

Haven't received my draws yet.

But know of two legendaries being pulled so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #39

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10295
Relics are 5 points, Exalted are 4 and Enhanced 3, just FYI. Yes your haul alone is better than everyone else's on the google doc combined...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #40

I got my pulls, got 1 Ioun Stone Jasper Ellispsoid which I wasn't expecting.

128 pulls:
27% UC
44% Rare
20% MB
2 ghosts
2 rare greaves
2 uncommon greaves
UR Lucky Plate Armor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #41

Fred K wrote: So far, this was a better than average year for draws for me. I tend to run either way above average or terrible.
346 draws:
149 rare, 98 UC, 59 MB, 2 UR (1 was the reaver), 1 5 pt relic, 2 3p relic (rings), 6 rare greaves, 12 UC greeves, 3 trade 2 tokens, 1 averon's wine, and 7 Hitchhiking ghosts (all but the Flog and duplicates of Gog and Bog).
Of the rares, I got 5 potions of death's door. Gold accounted for 4850 gp of the rares and UC's.


Getting 2 UR's and a 5 point relic was great. As usual, when we are looking to complete sets of something, I tend to be streaky getting a lot of 1 item and not many (or sometimes any) of others. Ghosts, I'd love to get rid of one of my duplicates for the flog. On MB's, I got TONS of Darkrift Ingots and automation gears and only a few ooze, oil, and fabric.

Definitely happy with the haul :)

I don't think anyone has seen the rare figurine yet (horror). I'm curious if any of those will make an appearance.

Also, no dragon orbs, legendaries, or 25K bars yet either. My Spirit drake necklace appears to be the only 4 point so far. The sample size is smallish but getting viable to be reflective (1700), so we'll see. When we get over 3K, then we'll have a good sample size (1250 slots so the minimum treasure would be 3750 - more likely 15,000 draws?)

I hope others did well on their draws!

Fred


600 draws, 1 reaver, no horror. Thiking the horror may not have made it into the treasure mix yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #42

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10295
Lordrand (Brian) hey did you get everything entered? Just want to make sure you didn't stop on rares and uncommons because your pulls are completely off the charts if you got 3 UR's a Relic and all the other stuff in just 87 pulls.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #43

I received a 2020 Treasure Chip x10 in my pulls as well as 6 completion tokens (2 rare, 4 uncommon). The completion tokens were separate (and different) from the completion tokens I received for V1 completion. I didn’t include those in my entry since there weren’t columns for those tokens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #44

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10295

Manimal wrote: I received a 2020 Treasure Chip x10 in my pulls as well as 6 completion tokens (2 rare, 4 uncommon). The completion tokens were separate (and different) from the completion tokens I received for V1 completion. I didn’t include those in my entry since there weren’t columns for those tokens.


I have generally just included them with my rare/uncommon count. There has never been a request to track them. I got a shoes of the burglar in my 12 pre-order stack counted it as a rare. The 10 chip I figure you are either going to send back and get 10 or 1. Whichever put the end result in.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #45

I entered my data, except it didn't let me enter 29 for Other.

Fun time sorting through the swag! The main tokens of note were a UR Lenses of Agility and a transmuted Gem of Last Hope.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #46

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10295

Mike Steele wrote: I entered my data, except it didn't let me enter 29 for Other.

Fun time sorting through the swag! The main tokens of note were a UR Lenses of Agility and a transmuted Gem of Last Hope.

Other auto calculates from the other columns.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #47

Should we add completion tokens to the list as break-out items?

The completion tokens are part of the figurine transmutes. Looking back, I got 2 mixed in with my regular draws in addition to the completion tokens for doing runs. The downside to this is it is likely people will miss them either by mixing them in with the treasure draws from their separate baggie or that they might not recognize which are completion tokens (easy to miss.)

Thoughts?

Also - off Facebook, I saw someone post their loot in the True Dungeon page and it included a 5 point relic and an UR, as of the time of when that was posted, it wasn't included on your sheet. Just fyi.

Fred
What do we want? Evidence based science! When do we want it? After peer review!

Wizard build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=570&id=247398

Rogue build
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=569&id=245490#287189

Items for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247555

Items needed to complete my collection
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=253058

Woodies for Sale or Trade
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=61&id=2 ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2020-2021 Google Doc Treasure Sheet Thingy-cause I can't remember what I call it 1 year 3 months ago #48

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 10295

Fred K wrote: Should we add completion tokens to the list as break-out items?

The completion tokens are part of the figurine transmutes. Looking back, I got 2 mixed in with my regular draws in addition to the completion tokens for doing runs. The downside to this is it is likely people will miss them either by mixing them in with the treasure draws from their separate baggie or that they might not recognize which are completion tokens (easy to miss.)

Thoughts?

Also - off Facebook, I saw someone post their loot in the True Dungeon page and it included a 5 point relic and an UR, as of the time of when that was posted, it wasn't included on your sheet. Just fyi.

Fred


I would say leave completion off just because that is how we have done it all the past years. The value of completion may have gone up because of the transmute but we don't know how Jeff considers them in the mix. They could be just rares (and uncommons) to him or they could be an other. I am willing to take more opinions on the matter of course.

I don't like including anyone that doesn't decide to be included. If you want to share the link to the facebook page (for those there and not on the forums go right ahead).
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds