Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scrolls Decoded

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #25

Beertram wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?


Buy more tokens?


Ding! Tell him what he has won Druegar!
Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #26

Jeff Martin wrote:

Beertram wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?


Buy more tokens?


Ding! Tell him what he has won Druegar!


A re-release of arcane recipe tokens? :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #27

Jeff321 wrote: The recent mysteries reminded me of the runes on the rare scrolls (2019 & 2020), and surprisingly, once I found the font used (AngloSaxon Runes), they were pretty easy to decode. What do I win? :laugh:



This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


You a Sir, are a scholar and a gentleman!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #28

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?

I have a feeling you're talking about this one.

tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Smackdowns-Charm-of-Comraderie.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #29

or this :

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Have you looked it up in the TDb ?
Please post TDb corrections/suggestions in this thread .
If I write something in teal, it should not be taken seriously.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #30

Druegar wrote: or this :

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


That's my prize, Druegar??? Great! When should I expect it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #31

Beertram wrote:

Druegar wrote: or this :

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


That's my prize, Druegar??? Great! When should I expect it?


Token Conjurer
Geek Dreamweaver
Nerdomancer
Author of the never-to-be-released "The Secret of Trees"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #32

One of my party members pointed out:

“Buy more tokens today” would have been perfect on “Scroll: Raise Dead”

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #33

Jeff Martin wrote:

Beertram wrote:

Druegar wrote: or this :

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


That's my prize, Druegar??? Great! When should I expect it?



And here I thought Druegar was the dream crusher...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Druegar.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #34

Rebeg wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?

I have a feeling you're talking about this one.

tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Smackdowns-Charm-of-Comraderie.jpg

I did try to decipher that, but either I am really bad at it or it is is nonsense. Jeff321 you want to take a crack at it?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #35

jedibcg wrote:

Rebeg wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?

I have a feeling you're talking about this one.

tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Smackdowns-Charm-of-Comraderie.jpg

I did try to decipher that, but either I am really bad at it or it is is nonsense. Jeff321 you want to take a crack at it?


I'm getting gibberish on that one too. But I'm also having a hard time making out some of the characters.

It could be a multi-step encryption. Go from runes to English characters, and then decode again. Maybe a simple rotation cypher?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scrolls Decoded 9 months 3 weeks ago #36

  • Reap
  • Reap's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • Diablo Fan
  • Posts: 1978

jedibcg wrote:

Rebeg wrote:

Jeff Martin wrote: Anybody ever look closely at the Arcane Recipe token from 10 years ago?

I have a feeling you're talking about this one.

tokendb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Smackdowns-Charm-of-Comraderie.jpg

I did try to decipher that, but either I am really bad at it or it is is nonsense. Jeff321 you want to take a crack at it?


No that seems to be gibberish :( Also it's a slightly different font but I think I found it, the symbols match pretty well. The one I found is called Germanic Runes. Translation is flTarkgwhnijspzstbemlNgo
Classes Played: Barbarian (29 times), Monk (23), Ranger (19), Rogue (15), Cleric (12), Fighter (9), Dwarf Fighter (7), Druid (6), Paladin (5), Bard (3), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds