Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #61

I was trying to enter # of pulls. I thought that would be the place to start?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #62

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7794
nope that is auto calculated. enter rares and unncommons. monsters bits and the exact others you have and it will cacculate total pulls. we had math issues in the past...lol.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #63

jedibcg wrote: nope that is auto calculated. enter rares and unncommons. monsters bits and the exact others you have and it will cacculate total pulls. we had math issues in the past...lol.


I think you need to extend the calculation farther down in column B
Classes Played: Barbarian (21 times), Monk (11), Cleric (9), Fighter (9), Rogue (9), Dwarf Fighter (7), Ranger (6), Paladin (5), Druid (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #64

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7794
could be if more folks are on the doc then last i looked.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #65

Finished entering my pulls.

The Orb I pulled was the Dragonelle one.Total GP was 900.

One platinum: Pants of the Lynx. I mention that because I ended up buying one from Trent so I could make the Blessed Pants of the Hare.

The Orb, Amulet, one of the CoTs, and 3 of the greaves came in my 50 count bag.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #66

I stills need to enter my 150 pulls
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #67

Finally updated with my pulls :)
You don't have to outrun the monster, just the guy next to you - The buddy system.

Cranston's Character Generator for iDevices or Character Generator for Android

Amorgen's Excellent Excel Character Generator

Have you checked the Token DataBase ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #68

OK fellow players,
I finally got around to entering my pulls. Sorry it took so long. I don't think it changed things much.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bob Chasan.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #69

One other thing I realized about the document. It's unfortunate we don't have more participation. I have a friend who is very private but does tons of runs and gets tons of pulls. I happen to know he pulled a Dragon Orb. I don't know how many pulls but I would guess 400-500 pulls from GenCon.
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #70

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7794

Bob Chasan wrote: One other thing I realized about the document. It's unfortunate we don't have more participation. I have a friend who is very private but does tons of runs and gets tons of pulls. I happen to know he pulled a Dragon Orb. I don't know how many pulls but I would guess 400-500 pulls from GenCon.


Someone (I forget who) broke down the how accurate our sampling size was for an overall estimated number of varying pulls. It is in last years thread if anyone is curious. Whomever it was as I recall said we should pretty accurate even up to some absurd number of pulls for most everything except things that would be very limited like Dragon Orbs.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #71

jedibcg wrote:

Bob Chasan wrote: One other thing I realized about the document. It's unfortunate we don't have more participation. I have a friend who is very private but does tons of runs and gets tons of pulls. I happen to know he pulled a Dragon Orb. I don't know how many pulls but I would guess 400-500 pulls from GenCon.


Someone (I forget who) broke down the how accurate our sampling size was for an overall estimated number of varying pulls. It is in last years thread if anyone is curious. Whomever it was as I recall said we should pretty accurate even up to some absurd number of pulls for most everything except things that would be very limited like Dragon Orbs.


OK Cool
Thanks
Please visit my fledgling token store.
truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=247486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018-2019 Google Treasure Doc is now available 1 year 2 months ago #72

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 7794
I also found an error in the percentage of > UR which I fixed on the Origins and Gen Con tabs. It might be present in older versions of the doc that I will fix when I get a chance.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds