Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #625

Acherin wrote:

Casey Wren wrote:

Casey Wren wrote: When using the Medallion of Keenness and a 1 handed sword and shield a fighter should crit on a 19-20. As seen in the attached image a roll of 19 is not applying a critical hit.


This still does not seem to be working.


Reset the character and try it again. The crit range for the tokens was not set correctly


Thanks for working on this! Unfortunately still not working. I reset the character, reloaded the browser (Chrome) and tried a new browser (Edge).
Casey's Emporium of Gooey Delights Token Store:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253865

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Casey Wren.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #626

Ian Lee wrote: Can Shaman's Belt options be detailed in polymorph attacks and (back end) DR?

Unlike druid specific transmutes that define the different elemental types, Belt doesn't.


For 5B?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #627

Ian Lee wrote:

Ian Lee wrote: Can Shaman's Belt options be detailed in polymorph attacks and (back end) DR?

Unlike druid specific transmutes that define the different elemental types, Belt doesn't.


For 5B?


Yeah at this point
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #628

Casey Wren wrote:

Acherin wrote:

Casey Wren wrote:

Casey Wren wrote: When using the Medallion of Keenness and a 1 handed sword and shield a fighter should crit on a 19-20. As seen in the attached image a roll of 19 is not applying a critical hit.


This still does not seem to be working.


Reset the character and try it again. The crit range for the tokens was not set correctly


Thanks for working on this! Unfortunately still not working. I reset the character, reloaded the browser (Chrome) and tried a new browser (Edge).


Reset and try once more

Also Monks bardsong should be working
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #629

Works now, thank you!
Casey's Emporium of Gooey Delights Token Store:

truedungeon.com/forum?view=topic&catid=583&id=253865

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #630

Acherin wrote: OHHHHHH I see what going on there!!! it is a race case if the slot expander has been applied to the clone then it works if the slot expander is after the slot then it doesnt..... yeah


So I suspect you're in the middle of working on this, but as of right now cloning one of my real builds (Cleric wearing Arcane Set and Charm of Brooching as well as Cranston's) loses ALL my extra slot tokens (Iouns, Charms, Eyes, and Back) whereas yesterday it only lost Eyes. If that's not an easy fix, it might be better to revert to the old logic for the remainder of this weekend...
dmrzzz's trade thread

Yes, my AC is lower than the Wizard's. No regrets!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #631

Not sure if this should be a Web Site - or just something Wizards should be aware of.

The only Damage taken when using spell powers appears to be MEC. Everything else I had to manually just take Eldritch Damage to try and adjust my HP accordingly. And I know I got it wrong at least one of the rooms, because I only used 2 mage powers rather than my standard 3. So either I think we'd want a way to make sure each button did the appropriate amount of HP expenditure OR just have a box that I can put in my own HP usage which I would include the MEC cost. Personally I'd rather keep track of the full number or none of it and I would imagine it would be easier to just have Wizards do all the number crunching.
"Not So Exclusive" "Exclusively" Elf Wizard

Also run as "MElf - a Thor Wielding Tank"!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Aeroneus Elfie.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #632

Request:

For Fighter/Dwarf equipping Viv's it would be nice to be able to plug in the Power Attack adjustment for to-hit/damage.

It'd be nice to have the reminder for Double Strike show up in the Skill box as well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #633

Barbarian with Bog's should have 3 Rages per the change on tokendb.com/token/bogs-medallion-of-berserking/
Classes Played: Barbarian (38 times), Monk (34), Ranger (25), Rogue (19), Cleric (15), Fighter (11), Dwarf Fighter (9), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #634

I decided to run the TD Character Generator app and TD Character Creator's VTD web client simultaneously and noticed a big damage difference between the two in Room 2 of the run on Epic-B. In the TD Character Gen app, my Bard's Sonic Dart did 21 damage. On the TDCharacterCreator website, I only did 6 damage. Same loadouts/buffs etc on both.

Edit: I have +19 spell damage

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Blaine Miller.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #635

Blaine Miller wrote: I decided to run the TD Character Generator app and TD Character Creator's VTD web client simultaneously and noticed a big damage difference between the two in Room 2 of the run on Epic-B. In the TD Character Gen app, my Bard's Sonic Dart did 21 damage. On the TDCharacterCreator website, I only did 6 damage. Same loadouts/buffs etc on both.

Edit: I have +19 spell damage


So unless I am reading something wrong on the monster stats 6 would be the correct amount of damage
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 months 1 week ago #636

Spoiler...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Classes Played: Barbarian (38 times), Monk (34), Ranger (25), Rogue (19), Cleric (15), Fighter (11), Dwarf Fighter (9), Druid (7), Paladin (7), Bard (5), Elf Wizard (2), Wizard (2)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds