Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 6 days ago #457

I have the same questions for the phone app.

Is there a way to use alchemicals in VTD?

Then, this is not a dev question but a general question: if not, is it too much trouble to explain what an alchemical attack does in VTD to burden the DMs with use of them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 4 days ago #458

Tried equipping Bog's with a one-handed weapon and wouldn't accept Bog's. While Bog's' damage bonus is only for 2h, I don't think either other ability requires 2h (in fact, Fury looks like it works with ranged attacks), and I don't see any requirement that Bog's has for someone to wield a two-handed weapon.

Assumedly, relic will behave the same way on the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 4 days ago #459

Ian Lee wrote: Tried equipping Bog's with a one-handed weapon and wouldn't accept Bog's. While Bog's' damage bonus is only for 2h, I don't think either other ability requires 2h (in fact, Fury looks like it works with ranged attacks), and I don't see any requirement that Bog's has for someone to wield a two-handed weapon.

Assumedly, relic will behave the same way on the site.


So because of the way the token validation works there is no easy way for me to half allow a token. I have to ask are you actually trying to build a character like this? And I'll follow it up and ask why?
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 4 months 4 days ago #460

Trying to build a barbarian with Fury that doesn't use a 2h melee weapon in order to get AC up as high as possible. Additional Rage use is also useful for 1h melee. Now, once I see how it comes out, would I choose Bog's over some other neck item? Maybe not, but the effectiveness of the combination of Fury with ranged attacks and Rage with melee is what I'm trying to figure out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #461

See the 2021s are starting to show up. awesome.

FYI Axe of the Dwarvish Kings (when equipped by my dwarf build) seems to be 2 handed instead of 1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lequinian.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #462

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9639
I was going to await till he announced it to tell everyone (though I might have let it spill with a different post). I figure we should wait till he announces he is done to supply issues though.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #463

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: I was going to await till he announced it to tell everyone (though I might have let it spill with a different post). I figure we should wait till he announces he is done to supply issues though.


Yes that. It's going to take me a few days just to get them.added then I have to add all the weird ways they are going to impact VTD
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #464

Oops sorry. Noticed in Jedi's build and got excited.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #465

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9639

Lequinian wrote: Oops sorry. Noticed in Jedi's build and got excited.

Rats it was my fault.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #466

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9639
Minor request. Uncommon Druid's Shirt of Sacred Vestments. Can this add +2 to heals when you choose Skill Check: Pass?
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #467

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: Minor request. Uncommon Druid's Shirt of Sacred Vestments. Can this add +2 to heals when you choose Skill Check: Pass?


Yeah I'll add it to the list. If you see any other "older" token that have a effect like that IE a effect that the character creator would not care about until the invention of VTD, let me know because I probably missed them in the scramble.
Have a question? Check the Token DataBase

Have you seen https://tdcharactercreator.com yet?

Check out my latest Build Acherin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 3 months 4 weeks ago #468

  • jedibcg
  • jedibcg's Avatar
  • Away
  • 9th Level
  • Supporter
  • What is personal text?
  • Posts: 9639

Acherin wrote:

jedibcg banjo 2020 is the worst wrote: Minor request. Uncommon Druid's Shirt of Sacred Vestments. Can this add +2 to heals when you choose Skill Check: Pass?


Yeah I'll add it to the list. If you see any other "older" token that have a effect like that IE a effect that the character creator would not care about until the invention of VTD, let me know because I probably missed them in the scramble.


Off the top of my head I think all the Holy Symbols that modify the Turn Undead.

tokendb.com/affects-class-talent/turn-undead/

This might be a bigger project than you want to tackle. Because some of them would only apply when certain types of monsters are present. But some would just add a bonus (or double for the UR) for the standard Undead the Power targets. This is an edit to include all this that affect turn undead not just holy symbols (1 charm and 1 pair of gloves.
You either discover a star or you don't. You arrogant punk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jedibcg.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds