Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TD Character Creator (Web Site)

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 3 weeks ago #229

Congrats on the coming baby! And thanks for all your time and efforts on the website.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 3 weeks ago #230

Congratulations!
First ever death in True Horde
"Well, with you guarding 2 players, that means you take 90. Are you dead?"
-Incognito

My token shop/trade thread: Wade's Wide World of Wonder 

My Current Paladin Build 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 month 2 weeks ago #231

What wonderful news. Looking forward to whatever updates you are able to squeeze in. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this service.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 week 1 day ago #232

ooooohh....so I've been stalking the website here and there AND.........I see 2020 Tokens showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see that most of them are loaded I'll be going in to work a bit late tomorrow. Will just have to tell the boss I need to spend some time working on my TD character builds. :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 week 1 day ago #233

The +2 Holy Avenger UR does not show up as a selection for the ranger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 1 week 1 day ago #234

Rob F wrote: ooooohh....so I've been stalking the website here and there AND.........I see 2020 Tokens showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see that most of them are loaded I'll be going in to work a bit late tomorrow. Will just have to tell the boss I need to spend some time working on my TD character builds. :)


You may want to hold off. The slot expanders and a handful of other tokens need some back-end changes before they will work properly (around a dozen tokens in total, mostly URs but some other rarities as well)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 days 17 hours ago #235

Fiddy wrote:

Rob F wrote: ooooohh....so I've been stalking the website here and there AND.........I see 2020 Tokens showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see that most of them are loaded I'll be going in to work a bit late tomorrow. Will just have to tell the boss I need to spend some time working on my TD character builds. :)


You may want to hold off. The slot expanders and a handful of other tokens need some back-end changes before they will work properly (around a dozen tokens in total, mostly URs but some other rarities as well)


I attempted to do arcane earcuff and charm bracelet. It is not expanding to 7 charms yet
Jamie
AureliusBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 days 14 hours ago #236

Jamie Campbell wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

Rob F wrote: ooooohh....so I've been stalking the website here and there AND.........I see 2020 Tokens showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see that most of them are loaded I'll be going in to work a bit late tomorrow. Will just have to tell the boss I need to spend some time working on my TD character builds. :)


You may want to hold off. The slot expanders and a handful of other tokens need some back-end changes before they will work properly (around a dozen tokens in total, mostly URs but some other rarities as well)


I attempted to do arcane earcuff and charm bracelet. It is not expanding to 7 charms yet


Yes. As mentioned, Acherin needs to finish some back-end changes before the new slot expanders (and some other tokens) will work properly. He's on business travel currently and hasn't had a chance to complete the needed changes.

Given his busy-ness, I did offer up my data entry services to him to get the 2020 tokens loaded up. But the user interface doesn't handle certain things currently (like slot expansion).

Please hold off on reporting issues with 2020 tokens (or the Belt of Orion) until you see a post from Acherin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 days 14 hours ago #237

This is a fantastic tool. I'll gladly provide some free beers to the devs at the next convention. Let me know if you guys want some dollars, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

TD Character Creator (Web Site) 6 days 13 hours ago #238

Fiddy wrote:

Jamie Campbell wrote:

Fiddy wrote:

Rob F wrote: ooooohh....so I've been stalking the website here and there AND.........I see 2020 Tokens showing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I see that most of them are loaded I'll be going in to work a bit late tomorrow. Will just have to tell the boss I need to spend some time working on my TD character builds. :)


You may want to hold off. The slot expanders and a handful of other tokens need some back-end changes before they will work properly (around a dozen tokens in total, mostly URs but some other rarities as well)


I attempted to do arcane earcuff and charm bracelet. It is not expanding to 7 charms yet


Yes. As mentioned, Acherin needs to finish some back-end changes before the new slot expanders (and some other tokens) will work properly. He's on business travel currently and hasn't had a chance to complete the needed changes.

Given his busy-ness, I did offer up my data entry services to him to get the 2020 tokens loaded up. But the user interface doesn't handle certain things currently (like slot expansion).

Please hold off on reporting issues with 2020 tokens (or the Belt of Orion) until you see a post from Acherin.


Will do.
Jamie
AureliusBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds