Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Character Generators (App)

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #781

Will this app run on MAC? Through bluestacks on a MAC?

Link would be helpful

Thanks,

Larry

asking for a friend. I thought a MAC was from McDonalds, or Mark McGwire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #782

BeLinda Mathie wrote: Suggestion for future versions, if possible and not too much of a hassle: can we get 2 checkboxes for Rage/Greater Rage if the relic or legendary Barbarian medallions are equipped, instead of just 1? Same with Fury--could we get checkbox(es) for using that? Thanks again for all the great work on the app.


+1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #783

FYI - regarding a 50 being used as an auto pass. It’s actually possible to get a base will save greater than 50 ( tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/959f5cb3-a953-4c3b-af47-ba67c5c285fd )

When you have a base save >50 and roll a 20, the save us reduced to 50 instead of being, say, 73.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #784

Endgame wrote: FYI - regarding a 50 being used as an auto pass. It’s actually possible to get a base will save greater than 50 ( tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/959f5cb3-a953-4c3b-af47-ba67c5c285fd )

When you have a base save >50 and roll a 20, the save us reduced to 50 instead of being, say, 73.


Not just Will. You can get a Bard up to a base of 62 on Reflex ( tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/41960a1f-158e-416c-ad9d-1c528be08ad9 )

And a Cleric up to 56 on Fort ( tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/2743e251-1880-450f-bdef-f5d0eec4fdd5 )

And I suspect some tweaking could get those numbers slightly higher

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Fiddy.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #785

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Online
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 436

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Cranston

Given the MULTIPLE ways Wizards can change around spells would there be a way to "uncast" a spell for ones that get refreshed/get cast free/get spell swapped. Given that slides should use the monster modifiers and there's no way to do that currently if any of those situations?

I came here to post exactly this. I had to play around a LOT with how I used my spells over the weekend because of Charm of Spell Swapping and it's going to get even crazier once I have a Ring of Expertise in hand. Being able to unclick them (even if it took two clicks to make sure it wasn't an accident) would be extremely helpful for casters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #786

Android

Figurine of Power Dog

Fighter can equip in either FoP slot or Special slot.

Only healer classes can equip per tokendb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 2 weeks ago #787

Wade Schwendemann (Dr. Uid) wrote:

Noodle wrote: Just playing around on the app, I noticed that a roll of 19 was not recognized as a Crit, and no extra damage was added to a ranged sneak attack when the rogue has both Lenses of Agility and Necklace of the Sneak equipped. This is the android version.


Also note that lenses of agility only grants ranged crit to crossbows and short bows.


Yes, I forgot to add that I also had a shortbow equipped. Not sure if I had an event code running, but I don't think I did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 1 week ago #788

Ian Lee wrote: Android

Figurine of Power Dog

Fighter can equip in either FoP slot or Special slot.

Only healer classes can equip per tokendb.


The Monk can also equip this FoP as well, but only in the FoP slot.
Valiant - Monk of the Drunken Dragon Monastery


Main Monk build: tdcharactercreator.com/#/character/edit/1775aad2-6ac6-468c-b771-25978ee69e9d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 1 week ago #789

IOS (iPad)

Bare rogue equips dagger of throwing as melee and missle. Equips belt of ogre mage. Rogue now has melee damage of 2 and melee x2 as missile damage (4).

Expected: Missile damage of 2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 5 days ago #790

Version 7.10.0 has been released on Android and IOS.

It includes the following updates and corrections:
- Correct Rogue Sneak Attack with +2 Assassin's Crossbow critical hit
- Correct several token file entries: FoP: Dog, Dagger of Throwing, a few others
- Add support for Bog's Medallion of Berserking (multiple Rage/Fury)
- Add new Greaves
- Add Ranger/Monk Offhand Attack numbers to the view
- Add Ro7P Prestige Classes to Virtual TD views*

Berserker: Hit Point spinner goes down to -48, but any result less than 0 immediately returns to 0, unless Fight After Death is enabled
Troubadour: Consumable addition for everyone for Receive Enhanced Bard Song, and can set Bard Song of Support.
Templer: Critical Hit 18-20 against all creatures
Summoner: You must set a Polymorph in the Consumable view, then when casting a spell, an option will be provided to attack with a summoned creature. The results will be shown on the main Virtual TD view
Defender: Shield bonus is present within the AC, if a shield is equipped.
Illusionist: All spells are updated
Cavalier: Spells are updated to match
Monk: Imbiber's Breath allows critical hits against all creatures
Warden: Warden's Boon shows up as 2 different spells, one boosts STR, the other DEX. Both are marked off, when either is cast
Assassin: If an assassination triggers, the text replaces Sneak Attack, as the creature dies, and applies to all creatures
Sorcerer: Spells mark off like a bard. Elevate Damage includes spell bonus and is subject to MEC. The damage is added to the next spell. That next spell total reported, includes the Elevated Damage in the description.

Enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 5 days ago #791

  • NightGod
  • NightGod's Avatar
  • Online
  • 8th Level
  • Supporter
  • It's only push damage...how bad could it be?!
  • Posts: 436

NightGod wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Cranston

Given the MULTIPLE ways Wizards can change around spells would there be a way to "uncast" a spell for ones that get refreshed/get cast free/get spell swapped. Given that slides should use the monster modifiers and there's no way to do that currently if any of those situations?

I came here to post exactly this. I had to play around a LOT with how I used my spells over the weekend because of Charm of Spell Swapping and it's going to get even crazier once I have a Ring of Expertise in hand. Being able to unclick them (even if it took two clicks to make sure it wasn't an accident) would be extremely helpful for casters.

Is there any chance that something for this will get implemented or is it out of scope for the app?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 4 months 5 days ago #792

NightGod wrote:

NightGod wrote:

Arcanist Kolixela wrote: Cranston

Given the MULTIPLE ways Wizards can change around spells would there be a way to "uncast" a spell for ones that get refreshed/get cast free/get spell swapped. Given that slides should use the monster modifiers and there's no way to do that currently if any of those situations?

I came here to post exactly this. I had to play around a LOT with how I used my spells over the weekend because of Charm of Spell Swapping and it's going to get even crazier once I have a Ring of Expertise in hand. Being able to unclick them (even if it took two clicks to make sure it wasn't an accident) would be extremely helpful for casters.

Is there any chance that something for this will get implemented or is it out of scope for the app?

Yes, it will happen. I need to research all the spell count modifiers, and figure out how I'm going to implement it, and I was short on time this go around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds