Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: True Dungeon Character Generators (App)

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 1 week ago #1261

Announcing the release of version 10.0.0 of the Character Generator apps for Android and IOS. The new versions include:
1. 2023 Token Set
2. Curse tokens
3. Spells can now take advantage of Rogue Flanking
4. Spell Sequences that include a Forked Spell, now display the damage specific to the Forked Spell
5. Party Card Printing on IOS has been corrected.
6. Druid polymorph in the training room is correctly reset when exiting to room 1.

Reminder that the 2023 token set is not available for purchase yet, and may NOT be used in VTD or Gamehole, as you must possess a token to be able to use it in a dungeon. It is provided to aid players in planning token purchases.

Enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 1 week ago #1262

Thanks for all you do!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 1 week ago #1263

This is amazing. Thank you!

Quick note: Greaves of Absorbtion do not add anything to resistance. Using IOS version on iPad.

Future reference: so small I never mentioned it before, but when I clone a build the Pouch of Tulz does not carry over to the cloned build.

Edit: Ring of the Savant
When I equip it, it adds the plus 5 to my spell damage total. When I cast spells with a skill check it correctly uses the +5 if I get the skill check correct and does not add the +5 when I get the skill check wrong. However, it is giving me the +5 damage when I cast a sliding spell, which I don't believe is correct, unless a successful slide counts the same as making a skill check. Not sure that was the intent of the token.

But it is also giving me the+5 on a fireball and I'm sure that's not correct.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dave.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 1 week ago #1264

Dave wrote: Edit: Ring of the Savant
When I equip it, it adds the plus 5 to my spell damage total. When I cast spells with a skill check it correctly uses the +5 if I get the skill check correct and does not add the +5 when I get the skill check wrong. However, it is giving me the +5 damage when I cast a sliding spell, which I don't believe is correct, unless a successful slide counts the same as making a skill check. Not sure that was the intent of the token.

But it is also giving me the+5 on a fireball and I'm sure that's not correct.


TokenDB says that's not correct:

TokenDB wrote: This ring does not affect Spells with no skill check or Spells that neither damage nor heal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 4 days ago #1265

Using Android app:
When equipping Spirit Pet Red Dragon, it says "Attacks once per adventure if you have the Eldest Orb", but tokendb does not mention having the Eldest Orb as a requirement for using the spirit pet red dragon.
Crafting the eldest orb also got you the spirit pet, but my understanding is that they are completely independent tokens once acquired.
this is not a signature.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 3 days ago #1266

kurtreznor wrote: Using Android app:
When equipping Spirit Pet Red Dragon, it says "Attacks once per adventure if you have the Eldest Orb", but tokendb does not mention having the Eldest Orb as a requirement for using the spirit pet red dragon.
Crafting the eldest orb also got you the spirit pet, but my understanding is that they are completely independent tokens once acquired.

You cannot get the Spirit Pet Red Dragon without the Eldest Orb, which is slotless. Why would you not equip the Orb, whenever you use the Spirit Pet Red Dragon. I have reasons for coding it this way, which we can discuss at Gamehole if you like.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 2 months 3 days ago #1267

Cranston wrote:

kurtreznor wrote: Using Android app:
When equipping Spirit Pet Red Dragon, it says "Attacks once per adventure if you have the Eldest Orb", but tokendb does not mention having the Eldest Orb as a requirement for using the spirit pet red dragon.
Crafting the eldest orb also got you the spirit pet, but my understanding is that they are completely independent tokens once acquired.

You cannot get the Spirit Pet Red Dragon without the Eldest Orb, which is slotless. Why would you not equip the Orb, whenever you use the Spirit Pet Red Dragon. I have reasons for coding it this way, which we can discuss at Gamehole if you like.


someone could sell or give you the Spirit Pet Red Dragon, without selling/giving you the Eldest Orb

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1268

Version 10.0.1 has been released for Android and IOS. It includes the following updates:
1. Updated Creature Files
2. Ring of the Savant does now work correctly for VTD (even though it may not be used as the token is not available, yet)
3. Greaves of Absorption now correctly add the correct damage resistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1269

Thank you once again for doing the app and updates to support TD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1270

crown of expertise. Shouldn't this allow a rage or fury without triggering a usage of said ability?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Michael J. Ernst.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 1 week ago #1271

Figurine of Power Spider doesn’t show up as Retribution damage in the calculation page
You can find more info on individual tokens at www.tokendb.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

True Dungeon Character Generators (App) 1 month 1 week ago #1272

YupImJen wrote: Figurine of Power Spider doesn’t show up as Retribution damage in the calculation page

The figurine only occurs once per game, so should not go on the party card for retribution. It only provides that retribution against one melee hit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds